Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 27 Steelers 24

Featured Replies

How good is Gronk?!?!?!? That shoe string catch was just ridiculous. As big as he is...to be that agile to make that catch...wow! He is just a freak...

  • Replies 110
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The non-catch by the Steeler at the end shows why Jim Nantz is the worst of the #1 network guys. I was telling my wife for at least a minute that they were looking to see if the ball moved before Nantz figured it out...and that was after Romo finally figured it out (I love Romo but the was way too late on this one too). Al Michaels would have been all over this immediately...much better than Nantz. Nantz is great at announcing golf but not so great when it comes to football IMO.

 

Romo is great in the booth for his insight on play calling, audibles at the line, that kinda thing. He is awful otherwise, IMO.

How good is Gronk?!?!?!? That shoe string catch was just ridiculous. As big as he is...to be that agile to make that catch...wow! He is just a freak...

 

Best to ever play the position.

Romo is great in the booth for his insight on play calling, audibles at the line, that kinda thing. He is awful otherwise, IMO.

 

I just love Romo. It is hard to believe that he is a "rookie" at announcing. He will continue to get better but what I love about Romo is that he tells me stuff I would not know without him telling me...same with Collinsworth...that is why I like them both so much.

How good is Gronk?!?!?!? That shoe string catch was just ridiculous. As big as he is...to be that agile to make that catch...wow! He is just a freak...

 

He’s the best tight end to play yet IMO.

I just love Romo. It is hard to believe that he is a "rookie" at announcing. He will continue to get better but what I love about Romo is that he tells me stuff I would not know without him telling me...same with Collinsworth...that is why I like them both so much.

 

Definitley agree on Collinsworth.

That’s what you’re upset about? I think it’s stupid to do because he just got back from suspension for it, but that’s pretty weak to have your underwear all in a bunch over.
It's classless.
The difference is Bengals fans use that against EVERY team they lose to, not just the Steelers. :lol2:
That's fine. Welcome to our world.

Sounds like AB has a partially torn calf and is out the rest of the regular season. Should be back for the playoffs though.

Sounds like AB has a partially torn calf and is out the rest of the regular season. Should be back for the playoffs though.

Good. I hate seeing great players on the sidelines in meaningful games and as much as I hate the Steelers I want them to be at full strength when you all break their hearts yet again.

How good is Gronk?!?!?!? That shoe string catch was just ridiculous. As big as he is...to be that agile to make that catch...wow! He is just a freak...

Dude is just ridiculous. I can't imagine what his career looks like without all of the injuries.

Antonio Gates

917 catches, 11,381 yards, 113 TD (13th all time)

 

Rob Gronkowski

460 catches, 6,944 yards 75 TD

 

As of now, my vote goes to Gates.

Good. I hate seeing great players on the sidelines in meaningful games and as much as I hate the Steelers I want them to be at full strength when you all break their hearts yet again.

 

Too bad your team can’t do it.

 

:lol2:

Too bad your team can’t do it.

 

:lol2:

Yeah it really is too bad.

Antonio Gates

917 catches, 11,381 yards, 113 TD (13th all time)

 

Rob Gronkowski

460 catches, 6,944 yards 75 TD

 

As of now, my vote goes to Gates.

No way. Look at their per game averages. If Gronk could stay healthy he would be at or near those numbers already.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.