December 18, 20178 yr That's not even remotely the case... Just like the Steelers know exactly who the Bengals are. Yet at the end of the day the Steelers know they own them. Just like the Patriots know who the Steelers are, but they probably know they own them too. Steelers are like the Bengals when they plays the Patriots. Even in a game they out played the Patriots they still found a way to mess it up and lose. Even as cocky as the Steelers are that truly does come a mental thing eventually.
December 18, 20178 yr Oh it should be a classic for sure. I actually think the Steelers have the better TEAM this year, but the Pats have arguably the best QB and TE ever, so that evens things out. I don't hate losing to the Pats, mostly because I don't hate the Pats. Also because they are almost always one of the best teams in the league. You forgot to mention the Pats have the best coach too.
December 18, 20178 yr The Killer B's are still being held back by Killer T. As in Tomlin continues to kill any chance the Steelers have at beating the Patriots. The real Killer B's and Brady and Belicheck.
December 18, 20178 yr Another bad thing for the Steelers with this loss is that they will now probably play Jacksonville before the Patriots...I think the Jags can definitely beat the Steelers again...especially if AB is hobbled at all...
December 19, 20178 yr I probably think I am in the minority here but I have no issues at all with James catch being over-turned. Blame the loss on Big Ben for trying to get tricky at the end and hosing it up.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.