Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County 76 Collins 65

Featured Replies

Final from Shelbyville. Gallatin scores 53 points in the second half to erase a 28-23 deficit.

The 4-0 Wildcats host Walton-Verona on Tuesday.

The best team won. Great effort by both teams.

 

Does that mean Gallatin is a top 3-4 team in the 8th?

Is Collins missing anyone?

  • Author
Is Collins missing anyone?

 

Not sure. Were they missing anyone when they beat Harrison by 40?

Doesn't matter, better team won. On to the next game, shocking the region one game at a time.

Yes, Collins has one injured and I think their missing two. All their main players played I believe.

Both teams will be factors in the 8th region. There was a lot of talent on the floor for both teams. A fun game to watch.

Congrats to Coach Jones and his team. They will definitely be a factor in the 8th, perhaps while being slightly under the radar, which they will use to their advantage.

Wow, this is definitely a surprise. Some people had Collins winning the region (and they still may, long season to go). Gallatin Co. has a good program going over there. I didn't expect as good a team without Mason Wilson who graduated but their younger kids must have stepped up and really improved. I will be there Tuesday night when Walton Verona comes to visit. Can't wait to see what both teams have, maybe a better game than I originally thought.

Edited by bugatti

GC always seems to get it done and plays til the whistle blow. They hustle and are very scrappy!!

I wish I could be in Warsaw tomorrow night. Could be a pretty good game

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.