Michigan State 63 North Carolina 45

Randy Parker

Michigan State/ Duke part 2 coming up.

No I think they have just two championships one from each bracket. I heard rumors that the was how Duke and Carolina agreed to be in that way they would not have to play each other. Don't know if that is true but it is odd to have a tournament with two Champs.

No I think they have just two championships one from each bracket. I heard rumors that the was how Duke and Carolina agreed to be in that way they would not have to play each other. Don't know if that is true but it is odd to have a tournament with two Champs.

Also Florida is currently beating Duke 18-4 6 minutes into their game.

That's very strange. Who knows though, Florida is a good team. Would like to see Duke humbled a bit.

I thought it was strange as well to have all of these good teams in a tournament and not have a overall winner. Also heard that Knight was upset UK would not come.

I would be mad as well. I get why Cal didn't want to go, but I get why Knight was upset that UK didn't come as well.

I didn't see a lot of the game, but 45 points really surprised me, especially with someone like Berry running the show.

They shot extremely poor. Missing fast break layups and point blank floaters. A bad all around game and it started from the tip. The bigs were star struck. They’ll learn from this and get better.