Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan State 63 North Carolina 45

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Hopefully this doesn't ruin my week. I'll try to tough it through.

Michigan State/ Duke part 2 coming up.

Michigan State/ Duke part 2 coming up.

 

No I think they have just two championships one from each bracket. I heard rumors that the was how Duke and Carolina agreed to be in that way they would not have to play each other. Don't know if that is true but it is odd to have a tournament with two Champs.

Michigan State/ Duke part 2 coming up.

 

Also Florida is currently beating Duke 18-4 6 minutes into their game.

No I think they have just two championships one from each bracket. I heard rumors that the was how Duke and Carolina agreed to be in that way they would not have to play each other. Don't know if that is true but it is odd to have a tournament with two Champs.

Also Florida is currently beating Duke 18-4 6 minutes into their game.

That's very strange. Who knows though, Florida is a good team. Would like to see Duke humbled a bit.

That's very strange. Who knows though, Florida is a good team. Would like to see Duke humbled a bit.

 

I thought it was strange as well to have all of these good teams in a tournament and not have a overall winner. Also heard that Knight was upset UK would not come.

I missed this prediction by 22 points.

I thought it was strange as well to have all of these good teams in a tournament and not have a overall winner. Also heard that Knight was upset UK would not come.

I would be mad as well. I get why Cal didn't want to go, but I get why Knight was upset that UK didn't come as well.

Hey @GrantNKY Duke has come back to to go up on Florida 42-37 at the under 4 timeout.

Carolina was brought back to reality tonight. Sluggish start and looked intimidated. Lots to learn from this one. Next up Michigan.

  • Author
Carolina was brought back to reality tonight. Sluggish start and looked intimidated. Lots to learn from this one. Next up Michigan.

 

I didn't see a lot of the game, but 45 points really surprised me, especially with someone like Berry running the show.

Michigan State looks tough and well rounded. I like when Izzo has good teams.

I didn't see a lot of the game, but 45 points really surprised me, especially with someone like Berry running the show.

 

They shot extremely poor. Missing fast break layups and point blank floaters. A bad all around game and it started from the tip. The bigs were star struck. They’ll learn from this and get better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.