Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Coach at Louisville?

Featured Replies

John Calipari.

  • Replies 213
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andre McGee would make a good grad assistant.

John Calipari.

 

Total meltdown across BBN

Total meltdown across BBN

 

Would be worth literally every second of crap we’ve dealt with, ever.

John Calipari.

 

He's too honest to take that job. :walk:

"9 out of 10 teams are cheating and the other one is in last place".---Jerry Tarkanian

I don't think UofL gets the death Penalty. I also think it will be tough to hire a top level coach until the penalties are known. If I'm UofL, I fire Pitino and AD to prove to NCAA that this is a FRESH START. Give yourself two years of post season ban and pray that NCAA doesn't add a third year. Get Jim Calhoun as interim Coach this season then go after your real target in the spring hoping that at worst the new coach will then only have one season of post season ban. In basketball a good coach can turn a program around almost immediately, so by new coaches second season they are ready to roll.

Would be worth literally every second of crap we’ve dealt with, ever.

 

:lol2:

Pitino, through his attorney, is quick to try to deflect blame.

 

I'm a UofL grad, a letterman and alum. I'm embarrassed, I'm sick of the scandal surrounding Pitino and it's time for him to be gone. I said when he was caught with his pants down at Porcini that he needed to be gone, I said when the hooker mess broke he needed to be gone, I'll say it again, he needs to be gone and this time Jurich needs to go with him.

 

LINK

Pitino's Statement....

 

"These allegations come as a complete shock to me. If true, I agree with the U.S. Attorneys Office that these third-party schemes, initiated by a few bad actors, operated to commit a fraud on the impacted universities and their basketball programs, including the University of Louisville. Our fans and supporters deserve better and I am committed to taking whatever steps are needed to ensure those responsible are held accountable."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.