Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Coach at Louisville?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 213
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mark Gottfried.

 

Yeah. That would clean things up... :lol2:

Too much class for that place.

 

Come on now, let's not act like Cal hasn't dealt with trouble in the past. Not as severe, but...

I think Matta is an interesting one. I was under the impression that he wouldn't be coaching for a while. But I think he would do a great job at UofL.

Billy Donovan's going to be available after the mass exodus in Oklahoma City

Billy Donovan's going to be available after the mass exodus in Oklahoma City

I would assume they have the position filled before then.

For the sake of the Louisville fans, let's hope they get as lucky as UK did when they hired Pitino back in the day.:sssh:

Then why hire a big name like Crean?

 

Because he's available.

 

And, he's been through this exact same situation before.

Not saying that what Louisville has done is good by any means, it's really bad. No way they will get the death penalty if Penn State didn't get it for the horrific things that went on there with the football program.

As far as coaches go, I'd go after Chris Mack. Very wishful thinking but he would be my top choice.

Not saying that what Louisville has done is good by any means, it's really bad. No way they will get the death penalty if Penn State didn't get it for the horrific things that went on there with the football program.

 

The only time you are eligible for the death penalty I heard today on a certain podcast is that you break major rules while on probation.

The only time you are eligible for the death penalty I heard today on a certain podcast is that you break major rules while on probation.

 

Correct. It is actually a repeat offender rule at the core. If you aren't already on probation, it isn't even on the table.

 

How did you like the pod???

As far as coaches go, I'd go after Chris Mack. Very wishful thinking but he would be my top choice.

 

I'd make him tell me no.

I'd make him tell me no.

 

Would probably just take some efficient movers. Going from NKY to NKY to Louisville in 3 months would suck.

This year is set in stone. Toss it aside. Hire some interim and pay him for one year. Let this settle then chase a bigger fish over the summer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.