Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Coach at Louisville?

Featured Replies

Waiting for regular top 10 rankings...I'll wait

 

All these are season-end. In most of these recent seasons, they spent time in the top 10. At certain points, they were No. 1 or No. 2. I'm not going to research it week-by-week for you.

 

No. 12 last year

No. 24 before that

No. 21 before that

No. 18 before that

Also receiving votes in 2013

No. 8 before that

No votes for 2011

No. 19 in 2010

No votes in any year from 2002-03 to 2008-09.

 

And probably very few historically before that, since they were always a bottom-feeder in the old SWC. That qualifies as coming from nowhere in college hoops, which has traditionally been dominated by the bluebloods of the sport, such as UCLA, UK, Kansas, UNC, Duke, etc.

  • Replies 213
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
All these are season-end. In most of these recent seasons, they spent time in the top 10. At certain points, they were No. 1 or No. 2. I'm not going to research it week-by-week for you.

 

No. 12 last year

No. 24 before that

No. 21 before that

No. 18 before that

Also receiving votes in 2013

No. 8 before that

No votes for 2011

No. 19 in 2010

No votes in any year from 2002-03 to 2008-09.

 

And probably very few historically before that, since they were always a bottom-feeder in the old SWC. That qualifies as coming from nowhere in college hoops, which has traditionally been dominated by the bluebloods of the sport, such as UCLA, UK, Kansas, UNC, Duke, etc.

 

So maybe one top 10 since 2002, so in 15 years that's regular? :thumb:

So maybe one top 10 since 2002, so in 15 years that's regular? :thumb:

 

Whatever dude, I'm done with you. You just don't want to face the Ugly Truth about what's coming down the pipe.

 

RIVER RAT: Ugly times | KYStandard.com

  • Author
Whatever dude, I'm done with you. You just don't want to face the Ugly Truth about what's coming down the pipe.

 

RIVER RAT: Ugly times | KYStandard.com

 

Sweet, nor do those that throw out statements not based on any facts, then when given the truth wave people off and again deflect to something else

Sweet, nor do those that throw out statements not based on any facts, then when given the truth wave people off and again deflect to something else

 

I gave you facts that showed that Baylor all-of-a-sudden became a national power in less than the past decade. But again, I'm sure it was hard work. Enjoy the rest of your day.

I gave you facts that showed that Baylor all-of-a-sudden became a national power in less than the past decade. But again, I'm sure it was hard work. Enjoy the rest of your day.

 

FWIW, Gonzaga came out of nowhere as well. Do you think they are a dirty program?

  • Author
I gave you facts that showed that Baylor all-of-a-sudden became a national power in less than the past decade. But again, I'm sure it was hard work. Enjoy the rest of your day.

 

Again 15 years or 10 years is all the sudden...you said regular top 10, simply not true, ignore the 279-179 record which is just 60.9% and a conference record of 107-126, but as most on here don't let facts get in the way of your opinion!

FWIW, Gonzaga came out of nowhere as well. Do you think they are a dirty program?

 

Don’t believe Gonzaga is dirty, but Baylor is an Adidas school as well, or at least it was during the 2011-2012 season because I remember them playing UK in the Elite 8 in those awful green uniforms.

FWIW, Gonzaga came out of nowhere as well. Do you think they are a dirty program?

 

I know it's tough to wrap your mind around, but everybody gets poo splattered on them with this one.

Don’t believe Gonzaga is dirty, but Baylor is an Adidas school as well, or at least it was during the 2011-2012 season because I remember them playing UK in the Elite 8 in those awful green uniforms.

 

Aaaaand who paid for those atrocious uniforms? Could have come from the same place that L'ville's awful orange ones came from. But feel free to ignore that, like my friend atm is dying to. This is ugly, and everyone is complicit.

:lol2: :lol2:

 

Sorry, I'm laughing at the thought that Scott Drew is on the up and up.

  • Author
:lol2: :lol2:

 

Sorry, I'm laughing at the thought that Scott Drew is on the up and up.

 

I never said that, I don't think any are, my discussion was the "came out of nowhere" comment. But back to the discussion. I just think there are coaches out there that would be willing to go to UL and not just on an interim basis. They would be willing to see the program through the sanctions if any. Timing does make it tough though.

Edited by atm10
Grammer

Adam Zagoria‏Verified account @AdamZagoria

 

Source: Bellarmine coach @bellarminehoops Scott Davenport strongly in the mix to succeed Rick Pitino as interim at Louisville.

 

Probably would be the best move. With no telling who is, or isn't, touched by this scandal it's best to go completely out of the DI coaching tree for the interim.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.