Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Coach at Louisville?

Featured Replies

With today's news and many speculating Pitino won't survive this and a possible death penalty for the program who does UL go after? Ironically it was Pitino who resurrected Kentucky from the dead.

  • Replies 213
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Mack or bust if I'm UofL.

If this is true, there is no greater case for the death penalty. A coach is irrelevant.

Chris Mack or bust if I'm UofL.

 

That's my first choice.

Zero chance Chris Mack or any other top notch coach is going to walk into this situation assuming everything is true.

Zero chance Chris Mack or any other top notch coach is going to walk into this situation assuming everything is true.

Clear house right away. Pitino and Jurich both gone, I could see it. I'd put the likelihood at like 25%. But I'm not talking to anyone until I get a definitive no from Mack.

If this is true, there is no greater case for the death penalty. A coach is irrelevant.

 

I don't think I'd go that far, but the penalties will be some of the most severe we've ever seen.

 

They did this while on probation. That's akin to sticking a giant middle finger in the NCAAs face. Zero craps given by the UofL basketball program.

If this is true, there is no greater case for the death penalty. A coach is irrelevant.

Just stop. UofL isn't getting the death penalty. If Penn State didn't get the dp for Sandusky then UL isn't getting the dp for this.

I don't think I'd go that far, but the penalties will be some of the most severe we've ever seen.

 

They did this while on probation. That's akin to sticking a giant middle finger in the NCAAs face. Zero craps given by the UofL basketball program.

I'm thinking 4 year postseason ban.

I'm officially submitting my name into the pot for next coach at UofL.

I'm officially submitting my name into the pot for next coach at UofL.

 

I'm your assistant!

I'm officially submitting my name into the pot for next coach at UofL.

 

I'd become a fan! :thumb:

Joe Sonka

‏ @joesonka

 

A very good source at UofL says that we are not done with the announcements today...

 

Joe Sonka ‏ @joesonka 4m4 minutes ago

Replying to @joesonka

 

...if this info is accurate, it will make some headlines.

 

Once all this clears will there be a coach with clean hands left?

Joe Sonka

��‏ @joesonka

 

A very good source at UofL says that we are not done with the announcements today...

 

Joe Sonka ��‏ @joesonka 4m4 minutes ago

Replying to @joesonka

 

...if this info is accurate, it will make some headlines.

 

 

Anything they say at this point will make some headlines. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.