September 26, 20179 yr Anything they say at this point will make some headlines. :lol2: :lol2: No doubt, but...My guess is entire coaching staff is done. His follow up tweet makes me wonder if it isn't more than just the coaching staff....
September 26, 20179 yr I cant tell if you’re telling me goodbye or what? LOL Saying my hands are clean!
September 26, 20179 yr Deuce - Head Coach @HammerTime - Assistant Coach @Pura Vida - Assistant Coach @MTGL - Director of Basketball Ops @gametime - SID Still building my staff.
September 26, 20179 yr Author Will there be a program left to coach once all is said and done? Even if they gave the "death" penalty there would be an expiration date. A blue blood program in college basketball isn't going to go away forever but it would be a lot of work. Don't think you bring in a coach just a year before reinstatement if that indeed were the sanctions. I don't think that's what happens but the NCAA could say in order to avoid "death" the entire staff goes.
September 26, 20179 yr Deuce - Head Coach @HammerTime - Assistant Coach @Pura Vida - Assistant Coach @MTGL - Director of Basketball Ops @gametime - SID Still building my staff. I'll lock down recruiting in Campbell county. :lol2:
September 26, 20179 yr I'll lock down recruiting in Campbell county. :lol2: Lord knows we don't recruit enough in-state kids.
September 26, 20179 yr Deuce - Head Coach @HammerTime - Assistant Coach @Pura Vida - Assistant Coach @MTGL - Director of Basketball Ops @gametime - SID Still building my staff. I'll assemble the stripper platoons!
September 26, 20179 yr I'll assemble the stripper platoons! You were up for consideration because of your basketball knowledge, but this effectively removes you from the pool of candidates.
September 26, 20179 yr Deuce - Head Coach @HammerTime - Assistant Coach @Pura Vida - Assistant Coach @MTGL - Director of Basketball Ops @gametime - SID Still building my staff. I've watched all of The Wire no short of 10 times. Individual episodes many other times. Just sayin', if you need a guy....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.