Next Coach at Louisville?

atm10

Pitino's Statement....

"These allegations come as a complete shock to me. If true, I agree with the U.S. Attorneys Office that these third-party schemes, initiated by a few bad actors, operated to commit a fraud on the impacted universities and their basketball programs, including the University of Louisville. Our fans and supporters deserve better and I am committed to taking whatever steps are needed to ensure those responsible are held accountable."

Is it just me or does this remind us of OJ saying he'd catch Nicole's murderer?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pitino's Statement....

"These allegations come as a complete shock to me. If true, I agree with the U.S. Attorneys Office that these third-party schemes, initiated by a few bad actors, operated to commit a fraud on the impacted universities and their basketball programs, including the University of Louisville. Our fans and supporters deserve better and I am committed to taking whatever steps are needed to ensure those responsible are held accountable."

Coach Pitino don't seem to know much going on in his program does he. lol

Coach Pitino don't seem to know much going on in his program does he. lol

Yeah it's amazing how that occurs during an investigation. As someone said today, amazing that Nick Sabah knows what 15 assistants and 85 players are doing, but Pitino has no idea what 3-4 assistants and 12 players are doing.

You people are obsessed with getting rid of Jurich.

Why should he not go? There have now been 3 MAJOR scandals in his department's highest profile program and he's allowed the head of that program to remain after the first 2. Either he's complicit or his judgement is skewed towards Pitino. Either way he needs to go.

Pitino's Statement....

Jeff Eisenberg @jeffEisenberg

The Rick Pitino Scandal Playbook: 1. Act shocked. 2. Take no responsibility. 3. Promise fans better.

Why should he not go? There have now been 3 MAJOR scandals in his department's highest profile program and he's allowed the head of that program to remain after the first 2. Either he's complicit or his judgement is skewed towards Pitino. Either way he needs to go.

In TWENTY years.

Clean house in the basketball program and there is absolutely no reason Jurich should be gone. None.