Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Coach at Louisville?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 213
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would Crean be a good choice considering the assistant coach involved in all this mess used to work under Crean?

Jerry Eaves

 

It's an interesting idea. Though the connections continue. Pitino asked Adidas for a personal favor to get Eaves' team at Simmons College outfitted.

Why would Crean be a good choice considering the assistant coach involved in all this mess used to work under Crean?

 

Completely agree.

 

But I'll be honest, I don't care about the reason; anybody but Crean.

  • Author

Scott Drew, Baylor?

Billy Donavan?

Scott Drew, Baylor?

Billy Donavan?

 

Donovan isn't going anywhere, especially this year since he now has Carmello and PG to go along with Westbrook..

  • Author
Donovan isn't going anywhere, especially this year since he now has Carmello and PG to go along with Westbrook..

 

Possibly but he isn't winning a championship and he may see UL like UF, he's in charge and multiple titles

Correct. It is actually a repeat offender rule at the core. If you aren't already on probation, it isn't even on the table.

 

How did you like the pod???

 

I liked it I'm not a UC guy so I don't know if I'm a regular listener. I did listen to the other podcast you did during the basketball season pretty regularly and enjoyed that.

 

Both writers you had on I read and follow. Like I said in a earlier post Barstool Reags has turned into one of my favorite writers to break down College Basketball similar to Jared Carrabis and baseball. Overall very informative and learned more in that podcast than what FS1 and ESPN put out on this topic.

 

P.s. Stoolie since 2008.

I guess @TheDeuce is already on a show cause penalty as coach? I was going to offer my services as the assistant coach that keeps track of fouls and timeouts. My qualifications: I can count.

Scott Drew, Baylor?

Billy Donavan?

 

If anybody should be sweating bullets right now, it's Scott Drew for the way his program came out of nowhere.

  • Author
If anybody should be sweating bullets right now, it's Scott Drew for the way his program came out of nowhere.

 

Out of nowhere!?!? You realize he has been there 15 years??

It's an interesting idea. Though the connections continue. Pitino asked Adidas for a personal favor to get Eaves' team at Simmons College outfitted.

 

Did not know that. That could certainly work against Eaves.

Out of nowhere!?!? You realize he has been there 15 years??

 

Baylor was never good before he arrived. Don't be obtuse. It had to happen somehow. Who paid for all those funky uniform designs and the graphics on their floor?

  • Author
If anybody should be sweating bullets right now, it's Scott Drew for the way his program came out of nowhere.

 

He is 279-179 in those 15 years

107-126 in conference in 15

 

....yeah out of nowhere :rolleyes:

He is 279-179 in those 15 years

107-126 in conference in 15

 

....yeah out of nowhere :rolleyes:

 

Again, what was Baylor doing before he showed up? Nathans. Stop being so naive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.