Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Coach at Louisville?

Featured Replies

no way a top coach comes in right away. Some chump will get the job to get them through whatever probation they get. Then either the year or two years before the probation is lifted they'll hire some to start the rebuilding process. Who knows who the hot name will be in 4+ years.

  • Replies 213
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They will hire an interim guy for this year and hire someone permanent next year.

This could be the interim coach...

 

BGjgKkqCYAANHrl.jpg

Tom Crean is honestly probably their best possible hire. I like to make fun of Crean but he’s a great guy.

Tom Crean couldn't win at Indiana. What makes you all think he can win at UofL?

Please don't hire Crean as the head coach. Not even as an interim. Probably a great guy. Just never been a fan. He's had 2 good years

Tom Crean couldn't win at Indiana. What makes you all think he can win at UofL?

 

At this point, at least for next season, it's not about who can win.

At this point, at least for next season, it's not about who can win.
Then why hire a big name like Crean?
  • Author

I mentioned Brannen and somebody else mentioned Wells at Bellarmine....would they be willing to come in from the start in hopes of an opportunity to see it through and going big time D-1 down the line?

What is the current season impact? Will the Cards be eligible for post season, etc., assuming the good players remain and can get there?

Then why hire a big name like Crean?

 

Because he's available.

Mack knew at 10am this morning from his agent. Interesting but like GT said, the calendar doesn’t work.

Tom Crean is honestly probably their best possible hire. I like to make fun of Crean but he’s a great guy.

 

I agree, I think that would be a best case for them.

I agree, I think that would be a best case for them.

 

Yep. Couple other names I've seen floated around are Thad Matta and Mark Gottfried.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.