Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Coach at Louisville?

Featured Replies

You were up for consideration because of your basketball knowledge, but this effectively removes you from the pool of candidates.

 

I would have said Head of Recruiting but I want you to be aware of the lengths I'll go to in order to construct a title contender.

  • Replies 213
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would have said Head of Recruiting but I want you to be aware of the lengths I'll go to in order to construct a title contender.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

Deuce - Head Coach

@HammerTime - Assistant Coach

@Pura Vida - Assistant Coach

@MTGL - Director of Basketball Ops

@gametime - SID

 

Still building my staff.

@Getslow - Legal Consultant

Pitino ain't going anywhere

 

If he did it would be Richard Pitino as next coach

Deuce - Head Coach

@HammerTime - Assistant Coach

@Pura Vida - Assistant Coach

@MTGL - Director of Basketball Ops

@gametime - SID

 

Still building my staff.

 

No interest in the FBI all up in my business... :lol2:

  • Author
Pitino ain't going anywhere

 

If he did it would be Richard Pitino as next coach

 

You can't be serious??

You can't be serious??

 

My opinion which is as much as anyone on here.

 

Why not a Pitino,

Zero chance Chris Mack or any other top notch coach is going to walk into this situation assuming everything is true.

 

No way am I going there if I am Chris Mack. You'd have to offer me absurd money.

No way am I going there if I am Chris Mack. You'd have to offer me absurd money.

UofL has absurd money...

I'm thinking little Rick as well.

Might as well keep it in the family?

  • Author
Pitino ain't going anywhere

 

If he did it would be Richard Pitino as next coach

 

Breaking thread says Pitino is out.

I'm thinking little Rick as well.

Might as well keep it in the family?

 

You have to cut ties completely.

I’m not sure there’s a coach that would want to walk into that situation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.