Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Coach at Louisville?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Again, what was Baylor doing before he showed up? Nathans. Stop being so naive.

 

Coming off a murder scandal....you're the naive one...

  • Replies 213
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I liked it I'm not a UC guy so I don't know if I'm a regular listener. I did listen to the other podcast you did during the basketball season pretty regularly and enjoyed that.

 

Both writers you had on I read and follow. Like I said in a earlier post Barstool Reags has turned into one of my favorite writers to break down College Basketball similar to Jared Carrabis and baseball. Overall very informative and learned more in that podcast than what FS1 and ESPN put out on this topic.

 

P.s. Stoolie since 2008.

 

Thanks for checking it out. Glad you enjoyed. We are recording a Skinny Podcast on everything tomorrow...

Coming off a murder scandal....you're the naive one...

 

OK, keep telling yourself that one.:rolleyes:

  • Author
Again, what was Baylor doing before he showed up? Nathans. Stop being so naive.

 

From 03-08, they were 57-80, give me a break

  • Author
OK, keep telling yourself that one.:rolleyes:

 

i will,thanks!

  • Author
If anybody should be sweating bullets right now, it's Scott Drew for the way his program came out of nowhere.

 

Again "out of nowhere" , 15 years later...ridiculous statement. Touche'

From 03-08, they were 57-80, give me a break

 

So he turned them from that into a program regularly ranked in the Top 10 just by hard work? Waco must be an undiscovered gem that I didn't see in all my times passing through that town. Who knew that it was a Mecca for top-flite recruits all of a sudden once Scott Drew showed up?

 

College hoops has been crooked as hell since at least the 1950s — there's just a crap-ton more money involved now. Baylor coming out of nowhere to be a regular top 10 team after years of no history of hoops success doesn't cause you to raise an eyebrow? Baylor's success is just like when Brady Anderson hit 50 HRs that one year. It just doesn't make sense unless you accept that illicit means were used to produce those results.

Thanks for checking it out. Glad you enjoyed. We are recording a Skinny Podcast on everything tomorrow...

 

I enjoyed yesterday's Pod. :thumb:

Again "out of nowhere" , 15 years later...ridiculous statement. Touche'

 

Just get on board the misery train with everybody else. The poo will be spattered everywhere. You're holding on too hard to the idea that UK will emerge clean from this.

  • Author
So he turned them from that into a program regularly ranked in the Top 10 just by hard work? Waco must be an undiscovered gem that I didn't see in all my times passing through that town. Who knew that it was a Mecca for top-flite recruits all of a sudden once Scott Drew showed up?

 

College hoops has been crooked as hell since at least the 1950s — there's just a crap-ton more money involved now. Baylor coming out of nowhere to be a regular top 10 team after years of no history of hoops success doesn't cause you to raise an eyebrow? Baylor's success is just like when Brady Anderson hit 50 HRs that one year. It just doesn't make sense unless you accept that illicit means were used to produce those results.

 

Waiting for regular top 10 rankings...I'll wait

Mick Cronin?

 

I like the Ralph Willard suggestion as an interim, but I see no reason why he'd do it.

 

Hell, let Dan McDonnell go over there and clean things up. It's gonna be a train wreck, so might as well "lose with integrity."

  • Author
Just get on board the misery train with everybody else. The poo will be spattered everywhere. You're holding on too hard to the idea that UK will emerge clean from this.

 

Thought so..no proof on Drew

Waiting for regular top 10 rankings...I'll wait

 

They've never been there? Or you just have turned me off? Baylor has had zero success as a hoops program until the past decade. They've not made any Final Fours, but they've been right there, and they never were before. In that time, they've received a huge influx of shoe money to use those atrocious uniforms in hoops and FB, and to paint their floor in that awful fashion.

 

I gotta feel like Oregon has to be a bit concerned in all of this as well. A lot bit.

Thought so..no proof on Drew

 

Why do you care so much about Scott Drew's rep? Are you related to him? I'm not following why you care so much about Baylor.

  • Author
Why do you care so much about Scott Drew's rep? Are you related to him? I'm not following why you care so much about Baylor.

 

Waiting for you to prove "out of nowhere",again Drew's been there 15 years? Cant a coach worth his salt build a program in that time? It's baseless accusation, you've provided no data for "out of nowhere" usual deflection..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.