Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: Several College Basketball Assistant Coaches Arrested by FBI

Featured Replies

I hope all of you finding joy in this don't ever have to experience it... That's all I'll say.

 

I've already lived through it.

  • Replies 593
  • Views 76.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've already lived through it.

 

As a kid, Rex Chapman was my hero. What a high it was for me the two years he was here, and then what a low when he left and we went on probation.

Who would've thought that Bobby Petrino would be the last man standing at UofL?

I hope all of you finding joy in this don't ever have to experience it... That's all I'll say.

 

Please don't take any of my comments in this thread as finding joy. I feel for you and a few others hear, and definitely for several friends that are die hard UL fans.

 

Stick with your team and it will be good again.

I dont like to see anyone lose their job, but to say Jurich is broke and poor and will have to lose his home and car is not happening.

 

He is pretty well off.

Please don't take any of my comments in this thread as finding joy. I feel for you and a few others hear, and definitely for several friends that are die hard UL fans.

 

Stick with your team and it will be good again.

 

You weren't who I was referring to.

 

I'll always stick with my team/school. :thumb:

Wow the untouchable Vito Jurich is gone!

As a kid, Rex Chapman was my hero. What a high it was for me the two years he was here, and then what a low when he left and we went on probation.

 

Ditto. I was 12 in '86. Lived in the Apollo district. Rex Chapman was like a god in my neighborhood.

Who would've thought that Bobby Petrino would be the last man standing at UofL?

 

Crazy, right? I assume Petrino had a friend in Jurich, so that can't be good for him. Not that he will be out of a job, but you know what I mean.

I hope all of you finding joy in this don't ever have to experience it... That's all I'll say.

I have. And guess what, it was from UofL athletics. Part of the shuffle when Jurich was hired. I've maintained support for the overall program but honestly knowing the number of people like me who were much less secure financially then either Jurich or Pitino will be after this that were just let go because changes were desired I have no tears to shed for him.

What will become of Jurich? We are talking one of the best in the game. Will schools be afraid to touch him? Rick is at a point he can retire and hopefully go to a studio show (he is a great analyst).

Louisville and the fans deserve better. Good for them to get this process going and move forward. It won't be long before they are back.

The next few months at UofL...

 

IMG_0527.JPG

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.