BGP Fantasy Football League 2017 – National Conference Draft

Godot

Traded to the Rams.

Shame they don't have a QB that can get him the ball.

Man, one injury or one more suspension and you might as well tank the season and hope for the first pick next year. Have to do enough to stay out of the Toilet Bowl game.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame they don't have a QB that can get him the ball.

Man, one injury or one more suspension and you might as well tank the season and hope for the first pick next year. Have to do enough to stay out of the Toilet Bowl game.

I drafted well enough to take some hits but not like this. If Sammy is healthy he will still be fine. He is the only WR the Rams have. If Zeke gets down to 3-4 games I can survive hopefully. LETS GO FAT KELLEY!

I drafted well enough to take some hits but not like this. If Sammy is healthy he will still be fine. He is the only WR the Rams have. If Zeke gets down to 3-4 games I can survive hopefully. LETS GO FAT KELLEY!

True. Watkins can still get 1000 yards with the Rams. But can he stay healthy.

Talking to a friend and he just said, I can see Zeke taking this to court and dragging it out and possibly playing all year. That would be interesting.

True. Watkins can still get 1000 yards with the Rams. But can he stay healthy.

Talking to a friend and he just said, I can see Zeke taking this to court and dragging it out and possibly playing all year. That would be interesting.

I would be okay with that. My preference would be cut it in half and just eat those 3 weeks.

It's because a lot of people appear to refuse to use the pre-draft feature...

I don't like using that feature unless I am 1 or 2 picks away.

I like to look at it each time. I appreciate the texts that I get and I get on pretty quick after I receive them.

I meant to share this story yesterday.

For those of you not in the Cincinnati radio listening area, one of our league members is a regular on the 3-6pm show on 1530am. He happened to be on the clock yesterday. I heard Lance McCallister(by the way, that's not his real name) state that our famous fantasy football player was going to be on in the 5 o'clock hour. I emailed Lance to get him to call him out on the air. I didn't get to listen, but did get a text from the famous one. I guess it didn't make the air, but at least Lance gave him a hard time.

Oh it made the show. I got called out at the end of my segment... :lol2:

I went back and listened to the podcast. That was funny.

All in good fun my man, all in good fun. Glad you didn't destroy me on air.

Thanks Spice, I enjoyed that.