BGP Fantasy Football League 2017 – National Conference Draft

Godot

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated my Frank Gore pick too. I was holding my nose when I made that pick. I wasn't nearly has happy with my draft as MFL was.

Coach rjs4470 had a formidable draft in the recent 2017 BGP Fantasy Football League - 2017 draft. Their Delaware Destroyers ® franchise came away with the number 2 ranked draft (out of 16) in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Delaware Destroyers ® has the honor of making the best pick of the entire draft, selecting Amari Cooper in round 2 with the 30th pick of the draft, 12 spots after the 18th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "You draft the best available player," Delaware Destroyers ® coach rjs4470 said.

Delaware Destroyers ® made their worst pick of the draft in round 4, selecting Frank Gore with the 62nd pick of the draft, as compared to the 96th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He's a work in progress," Delaware Destroyers ® coach rjs4470 said.

I hated my Frank Gore pick too. I was holding my nose when I made that pick. I wasn't nearly has happy with my draft as MFL was.

Coach rjs4470 had a formidable draft in the recent 2017 BGP Fantasy Football League - 2017 draft. Their Delaware Destroyers ® franchise came away with the number 2 ranked draft (out of 16) in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Delaware Destroyers ® has the honor of making the best pick of the entire draft, selecting Amari Cooper in round 2 with the 30th pick of the draft, 12 spots after the 18th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "You draft the best available player," Delaware Destroyers ® coach rjs4470 said.

Delaware Destroyers ® made their worst pick of the draft in round 4, selecting Frank Gore with the 62nd pick of the draft, as compared to the 96th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He's a work in progress," Delaware Destroyers ® coach rjs4470 said.

I'm very happy to have snagged Marlon Mack that late. I really hope this is the year Frank the Tank wears down.