Grandfather of Burglar Feels Homeowner Unjustified Using an AR15 in Defense of Home

Bert

First rule of self defense, avoid a fight at all costs, especially a fair fight.

In my concealed carry class, the self defense portion was taught by a police officer and he made the comment, "If you get into a self defense fight and you can cheat, then cheat. Don't let it become a fair fight."

I assumed any logical person would feel this way but questioned that after this video. Unfortunately I bet a lot of people agree with him.

In my concealed carry class, the self defense portion was taught by a police officer and he made the comment, "If you get into a self defense fight and you can cheat, then cheat. Don't let it become a fair fight."

I assumed any logical person would feel this way but questioned that after this video. Unfortunately I bet a lot of people agree with him.

Any logical person would agree with you.

First rule of self defense, avoid a fight at all costs, especially a fair fight.

Ahhh Grasshopper...

I thought the first rule was we never talk about fight club?