NBA Randoms

Just watched the TWolves lose another game down the stretch, this time to the Heat. Amazing how the difference between the good and bad teams is the ability to close in the final minutes.

I'm going to the TWolves/Pelicans game on Friday to cheer on the former Cats stars.

Tell Gorgui I miss him.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think people understand just how big and physical NBA players really are. I'm not even sure I realized it until I saw it up close. Every player who wants to enter the Draft early should be forced to watch a game up close as part of the decision making process.

I don't think people understand just how big and physical NBA players really are. I'm not even sure I realized it until I saw it up close. Every player who wants to enter the Draft early should be forced to watch a game up close as part of the decision making process.

No doubt. And because how skilled they all are, watching it on television appears slower at times. But in person the speed at which they play is twice as fast as the college game. It is fascinating.

It is also why I chuckle when I hear people say a great college team would compete against an NBA squad. UK in 2014 would have lost by 50+ to the worst NBA team.

No doubt. And because how skilled they all are, watching it on television appears slower at times. But in person the speed at which they play is twice as fast as the college game. It is fascinating.

I was blown away by it. They absolutely kill each other too. And the refs just stand there and observe.

I'm going to my first NBA game since I was little on Monday. Spurs at Pacers. 15 rows off the floor. I'm pumped.

They are pretty incredible in person.

It is also why I chuckle when I hear people say a great college team would compete against an NBA squad. UK in 2014 would have lost by 50+ to the worst NBA team.

But the NBA doesn't play defense.

I'm going to my first NBA game since I was little on Monday. Spurs at Pacers. 15 rows off the floor. I'm pumped.

I loved it. My little boy's head almost exploded. We were down pretty close to the court too.

There is a lot happening at Pacers games. Very fun atmosphere