NBA Randoms

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NY Daily News with the sensational headlines. I guess they need to keep tabs on Cousins and Barnes because of the NY incident with those two. This is Grayson Allen-ish in absurd to even be covering it.

Well he received a technical foul, then got another late in the game and was ejected. Fastest player in NBA history to 16 fouls. He will be suspended for one game.

Well he received a technical foul, then got another late in the game and was ejected. Fastest player in NBA history to 16 fouls. He will be suspended for one game.
Yep. And the Kings are hoping to get one of them rescinded but he will still likely miss Wednesday's game against Atlanta. Still doesn't take away from the fact that 1.) the NY Daily News with the sensational headline and 2.) that's not a shove.

Yep. And the Kings are hoping to get one of them rescinded but he will still likely miss Wednesday's game against Atlanta. Still doesn't take away from the fact that 1.) the NY Daily News with the sensational headline and 2.) that's not a shove.

What would you call it?

What would you call it?
He pushed his hand and arm off of him. If someone puts their hands on me when I don't want them to touch me I grab their hand/arm and push it away. Shoving them is a different act. If Boogie had shoved that coach that coach would have noticed it. That coach didn't even acknowledge it.

He pushed his hand and arm off of him. If someone puts their hands on me when I don't want them to touch me I grab their hand/arm and push it away. Shoving them is a different act. If Boogie had shoved that coach that coach would have noticed it. That coach didn't even acknowledge it.

You're right. LeBron's too soft to really shove anybody.