Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers 34 Cowboys 31

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I have to work in the morning but I'm going to record both Undisputed and First Take it should be great to hear Skip cry and Stephen A. laugh it up! lol

A-Rod is the man! Clutch kicking, also. Something I am not aware. Great, great game.

NFL is happy to have a classic after the other bad playoff games...and this one delivered...awesome game!

 

3 50+ yard FG's in the last 1:30...crazy!

AROD keeps the belt another week. The kicker deserves the discount double check kick of the game.

A-Rod is the man! Clutch kicking, also. Something I am not aware. Great, great game.

 

What an amazing game! I'll be the first to admit I was completely wrong. I didn't think the Packers offense would still look that good without Nelson. Rodgers is amazing!

He's the most skilled to ever play the position I've seen in my lifetime. It's not even close

Aaron Rodgers is not human simple as that. Brady will go down as the greatest QB ever, but Aaron Rodgers does thing that no other QB could even dream of. Hopefully we get the Brady/Rodgers shoot out in the super bowl! Go Pack Go!

Lifetime Cowboys fan here.

I told my people at work Green Bay would win.

They are on another level right now.

 

:isurrender:

Great game. I like Packers and Falcons both. Whoever wins I have a super bowl team to root for. Next week in the Playoff challenge everybody is playing all players in this game.

He's the most skilled to ever play the position I've seen in my lifetime. It's not even close

Think what he could do with some of the weapons that the other greatest QB's have had. Dude is a machine. Makes it look effortless.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.