Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers 34 Cowboys 31

Featured Replies

Dak played well. He did all you can ask. He has a lot of poise and makes the right throws. The Pack left a couple of Int out there, but he kept plugging away.

 

Getting behind by two scores was their death knell. Elliott, although played well, did not get to be utilized to his full extent. It became a shootout and the Cowboys hung in there with it.

Edited by Bengal Maniac

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Could be the highest over/under Vegas line in the NFL this year???

 

I'd say it could be somewhere in the 70-80 range.

That's the way a playoff game is supposed to be, what a game. After Green Bay intercepted Dallas in the third, I thought it was over, but was I wrong! Hell of a game.

  • Author

3 Tweets from Stephen A. Smith after the game:

 

YYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How 'Bout DEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I will see all of y'all on @FirstTake tomorrow at 10am on ESPN. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I have something VERY SPECIAL planned for the opening of @FirstTake in the AM. You won't want to miss it..UNLESS ur a @Dallascowboys fan.Haa

Das played well. He did all you can ask. He has a lot of poise and makes the right throws. The Pack left a couple of Int out there, but he kept plugging away.

 

Getting behind by two scores was their death knell. Elliott, although played well, did not get to be utilized to his full extent. It became a shootout and the Cowboys hug in there with it.

 

Agreed. The Cowboys are use to playing with the lead and feeding Elliot all game and using the play action. Green Bay jumping all over them didnt allow them to play their style.

 

Which is what impressed me about Dak so much. Being a rookie in his first playoff game, and basically being put in a position he wasn't in all year was impressive with how he responded. Brought them back twice to tie in the last 5 minutes with big time throws. They put up 31 points in the playoffs. So even though they didn't get to play their normal way, Dak and the offense still put up points.

I'd say it could be somewhere in the 70-80 range.

 

No way it gets that high. Highest ever was 61.5. Last time they played a couple months ago it was 52 or so and the final was 55. It will be somewhere around there.

Well, that was fun.

 

AR-12 is nothing more than a stone cold killer. Unbelievable.

 

Then the kick? Err..kicks? Wow.

I'd say it could be somewhere in the 70-80 range.

 

I'm going to say 55 is about the most I've ever seen.

  • Author
No way it gets that high. Highest ever was 61.5. Last time they played a couple months ago it was 52 or so and the final was 55. It will be somewhere around there.

 

I'm going to say 55 is about the most I've ever seen.

 

I don't keep up that close with that, but I think as of now then I'd bet the over. I'd think it will take 35-40 to win.

  • Author

Cool tweet from Shannon Sharp he said he would tell Skip tomorrow.

 

Me walking into wrk tomorrow after I said Cowboys would be like Kentucky's basketball freshmen. 1 and done.

I just saw on Twitter that said it was currently at 60.5 over/under for NFC championship. Atlanta -4.5.

What time is it on I may have to record it with Undisputed and First Take. Undisputed will be like the Paul Finebaum show was Tuesday after Bama's loss. lol

9 am to noon on Directv 239 & 500

Rodgers biggest play wasn't even a completion.

  • Author
9 am to noon on Directv 239 & 500

 

thanks I think his show is on Channel 159 on Dish.

Untimely penalties, especially in first half.

 

OL not protecting well enough.

 

Aaron Rodgers

 

That's what beat Dallas.

 

Dak, Zeke, Dez, Witten, Bailey all played as well as they could.

 

I hate the Pack now more than ever, I hope Atlanta hurts them bad and wins the Super Bowl.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.