January 16, 20179 yr Untimely penalties, especially in first half. OL not protecting well enough. Aaron Rodgers That's what beat Dallas. Dak, Zeke, Dez, Witten, Bailey all played as well as they could. I hate the Pack now more than ever, I hope Atlanta hurts them bad and wins the Super Bowl. The Pack won the game, no need to hate them for that. They were the better team tonight.
January 16, 20179 yr I just saw on Twitter that said it was currently at 60.5 over/under for NFC championship. Atlanta -4.5. @bet_labs on Twitter says that 58.5 is the highest closing total to date in NFL playoff history.
January 16, 20179 yr Author His run for a first down? Has to be because the last throw was a great call no question on it being a catch. Edited January 16, 20179 yr by 16thBBall Fan
January 16, 20179 yr When Crosby kicked the game winner I thought it was going to be wide left, then it hooked back in. Awesome game by both sides. Rodgers amazes me every time I watch him play.
January 16, 20179 yr The Pack won the game, no need to hate them for that. They were the better team tonight. They just beat my team so yeah I hate them pretty bad, even goes back to the Ice Bowl and Favre. I hate every team in the NFL but Dallas.
January 16, 20179 yr When Crosby kicked the game winner I thought it was going to be wide left, then it hooked back in. Awesome game by both sides. Rodgers amazes me every time I watch him play. Had my hoodie over my head and eyes so didn't see it, just listened for reactions from crowd.
January 16, 20179 yr Cobb said the last pass play was not in the playbook. He said Rodgers told them what routes to run. That pass was unreal.
January 16, 20179 yr I'm just glad that we can have a moment to point to that says "See, it's more than the QB" for Dallas. Prescott played well - as Romo had before - but it's not enough if the defense doesn't help out. You can do a lot of things right and not get the win, and that has happened repeatedly in Dallas in the past decade plus.
January 16, 20179 yr Rodgers biggest play wasn't even a completion. Can't believe he didn't fumble that ball.
January 16, 20179 yr Cobb said the last pass play was not in the playbook. He said Rodgers told them what routes to run. That pass was unreal. That's awesome.
January 16, 20179 yr I'm just glad that we can have a moment to point to that says "See, it's more than the QB" for Dallas. Prescott played well - as Romo had before - but it's not enough if the defense doesn't help out. You can do a lot of things right and not get the win, and that has happened repeatedly in Dallas in the past decade plus. Agreed. The qb in this case in Dak did everything possible to try to help his team win. You need a qb to make game winning type plays even when other things aren't going well and he did that. It still wasn't enough, but you can truly say the qb play was not the reason they lost, when they put up 31 points.
January 16, 20179 yr Author Cobb said the last pass play was not in the playbook. He said Rodgers told them what routes to run. That pass was unreal. I think that what is Cobb is saying is true. It looked like he was a kid on the play ground it was taking his finger and showing guys what routes to run down the field.
January 16, 20179 yr Could be the highest over/under Vegas line in the NFL this year??? Watch it end up being something like 13-10.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.