Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Protests?

Featured Replies

:lol2: I'm liking you more and more! You have a great sense of humor!

 

 

Wha-a-at you didn't before. Crushed, I tell you, crushed. You're ok big guy.

  • Replies 410
  • Views 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wha-a-at you didn't before. Crushed, I tell you, crushed. You're ok big guy.

 

I did indeed, just realizing now how good your sense of humor is. A good sense of humor rates high with me. One of the many reasons I like @mcpapa so much!

I did indeed, just realizing now how good your sense of humor is. A good sense of humor rates high with me. One of the many reasons I like @mcpapa so much!

 

Yes, but it is really hard to convey it sometimes. Some people are WAY to serious. I have a difficult time who might just go off and it then gets ridiculous. But we bantered and had some good discussions on gun control and stuff before and I knew you would understand. Met you a couple of times and briefly spoke. That really helps when you meet the folks on here and all have been super I have met personally.

 

There is a huge big world outside of this political nonsense that i care more about than a Presidential election. Like those awful 2016 Bengals!! Can't wait for America to Great again, though.

Yes, but it is really hard to convey it sometimes. Some people are WAY to serious. I have a difficult time who might just go off and it then gets ridiculous. But we bantered and had some good discussions on gun control and stuff before and I knew you would understand. Met you a couple of times and briefly spoke. That really helps when you meet the folks on here and all have been super I have met personally.

 

There is a huge big world outside of this political nonsense that i care more about than a Presidential election. Like those awful 2016 Bengals!! Can't wait for America to Great again, though.

 

Completely agree! 100 percent!

Next time we meet, we need to talk more. I promise it won't be about politics or guns, lol.

 

As for the Bengals, there's always room on the Cowboys bandwagon. I've been riding it since the late sixties. ;)

What exactly are they protesting? Democracy?

 

FB_IMG_1478995718865.jpg

Sorry but democrats should be embarrassed by their party. This is sad the way these people are acting.

Sorry but democrats should be embarrassed by their party. This is sad the way these people are acting.

 

So many people are laughing at this too. A bunch of misguided uninformed crybabies.

The protestors are a very small but vocal minority. Heck, many of them are just paid agitators who may not even know why the are protesting. What bothers me is that not one democratic leader to my knowledge has called for the violence to stop. Trump cannot say anything or it will just make things worse. I really wish Obama and HRC would call a press conference and say if you respect them at all, feel free to protest but do not block streets, vandalize, etc.

 

Their silence is deafening...

[ATTACH]59141[/ATTACH]
:thumb: I love the reference to Kellyanne Conway being the first woman to successfully manage a successful American presidential campaign.

 

I honestly believe that Trump would have lost in a landslide had he not replaced Manafort with Conway. Trump ran a very effective campaign in the last couple of weeks before the election, and Kellyanne did an outstanding job in her media appearances on Trump's behalf.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.