Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Protests?

Featured Replies

So you're denying that you and your bunch relentlessly talk extreme uncompromising negative mean spirited insulting rhetoric all day everyday, but when I pop in occasionally to say my thing and/or call you out you're throwing a penalty flag?

 

I wasn't aware that you guys owed this board.

 

You guys play your prodding games to purposely to get a rise. I shouldn't have submitted, but I spent much of the day saying that I see through it and it's not the game I care to play, and even was self aware of my own condescension and how it arives.

 

Have at it.

 

You might have a few birds of a feather to give the illusion that you're of sound mind but anyone with any sense at all knows your colors plain as day. You're all so mighty with your thick skin just as long as no one corners you and exposes you. You've been exposed for quite a while because you've done a mighty fine job of doing it all by yourself. You never needed any help from anyone.

 

Look you said something very disrespectful. What you said crossed the line and I just pointed that out. This has gotten personal and everyone needs to back off or risk not having a board.

  • Replies 410
  • Views 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread is one big circular reference and contains references of one side (yep, the losing side) being “idiots” “herd” & “stupid”. Can we just end it?

 

Okay, I'll be a little nicer, they're the Snowflake Generation that can't handle things not going their way or opposing opinions. They're not used to losing and can't handle when they do and if they do lose they throw temper tantrums, have cry-ins and curl up in the fetal position. I'm sorry if I offended them. You think I should offer them some Play-Doh? A coloring book? A frolicking puppy video? How about a nice hot chocolate or a therapy dog?

Guess that shows how much you know. I asked one question. What are they protesting about, a fair election? Then youtook off from there. I'm good with fighting, especially for the right reasons. You started in with your novels thinking you can word me into submission with your grandeur. Go retreat to your safe space. You show no respect so none will be given. Eat your crow. Choke on it whatever floats your boat. Your friends still love you go cry it out with them. Hillarys a crook, treasoness she lost by sane people choosing a demon over the devil. You can't handle losing because all the crap you talked before the election.. Sucks to be you. They don't riot ( protest) where I live. Dare them to bring that crap this way.

 

 

[ATTACH]59123[/ATTACH]

 

You asked for the ugliness and you know that you did, and you got it. Not fooling anyone. Sorry that it wasn't as easy as you'd though it would be. That corner is a bit cramped isn't it?

Look you said something very disrespectful. What you said crossed the line and I just pointed that out. This has gotten personal and everyone needs to back off or risk not having a board.

 

You bolded where I said "Not at all surprising considering your history".

 

Seriously???

 

I pointed out truth.

 

You cross or straddle the line just about every time you post.

 

Dude, give me a break.

Okay, I'll be a little nicer, they're the Snowflake Generation that can't handle things not going their way or opposing opinions. They're not used to losing and can't handle when they do and if they do lose they throw temper tantrums, have cry-ins and curl up in the fetal position. I'm sorry if I offended them. You think I should offer them some Play-Doh? A coloring book? A frolicking puppy video? How about a nice hot chocolate or a therapy dog?

 

Dude I just read this exact post on twitter... Are you trying to pass this off as your own....?!?

You bolded where I said "Not at all surprising considering your history".

 

Seriously???

 

I pointed out truth.

 

You cross or straddle the line just about every time you post.

 

Dude, give me a break.

 

You got your break. Done with this warrior.

Dude I just read this exact post on twitter... Are you trying to pass this off as your own....?!?

 

This is my own. I didn't get it from Twitter or anywhere else. And, for me to copy it, I'd have to go on Twitter more than once every few months. I'd also likely have to be following the same account as you, which I highly doubt. I will say that since all these things are reality, it's easy to see how someone else would post something similar.

You bolded where I said "Not at all surprising considering your history".

 

Seriously???

 

I pointed out truth.

 

You cross or straddle the line just about every time you post.

 

Dude, give me a break.

 

Cnn is running the best of Hillary marathon. Don't you have to go worship the criminal queen?

Cnn is running the best of Hillary marathon. Don't you have to go worship the criminal queen?

 

You assume too much to think that I voted for her. I'm not so extreme that my views come from some far leftest place like you believe that they do. I'm essentially a moderate and find extremism on either side repulsive and shortsighted and VERY VERY uncompromising. Those looking through extreme biased lenses have a difficult time comprehending that, and pretty much just about anything.

I can't see most of the posts in here, so maybe this has been covered. But, anywho...I never understand why pepole feel the need to denounce peaceful protesting. I get denouncing rioting. But peaceful protests are as American as anything. Americans have been protesting since before the American Revolution. I get that some may not agree with the reasons others protest. But that's a different thing all together.

I can't see most of the posts in here, so maybe this has been covered. But, anywho...I never understand why pepole feel the need to denounce peaceful protesting. I get denouncing rioting. But peaceful protests are as American as anything. Americans have been protesting since before the American Revolution. I get that some may not agree with the reasons others protest. But that's a different thing all together.

 

I'm not denouncing peaceful protests. I'm denouncing the temper tantrums, riots and hissy fits that are being called protests. As to the peaceful ones, I don't get it, I admit. What are they protesting? Their candidate not winning? Seems pointless to me.

I'm not denouncing peaceful protests. I'm denouncing the temper tantrums, riots and hissy fits that are being called protests. As to the peaceful ones, I don't get it, I admit. What are they protesting? Their candidate not winning? Seems pointless to me.

 

She may not be able to see this post as she has created her a safe zone by her post. Signed a Happy Old White Man. :lol:

I can't see most of the posts in here, so maybe this has been covered. But, anywho...I never understand why pepole feel the need to denounce peaceful protesting. I get denouncing rioting. But peaceful protests are as American as anything. Americans have been protesting since before the American Revolution. I get that some may not agree with the reasons others protest. But that's a different thing all together.

 

If you can't see the posts, why are you even posting?

If you can't see the posts, why are you even posting?

 

Because it's America, I still have rights, I have a BGP membership, I'm not suspended...because I damn well can.

She may not be able to see this post as she has created her a safe zone by her post. Signed a Happy Old White Man. :lol:

 

I can see them now. I was having display problems on my phone. Just don't like me, do ya? REALLY wish I'd just go away, dontcha?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.