Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Protests?

Featured Replies

Stop rioting then we' ll talk about compromise. You do realize the compromise your wanting has been non existent for the last 8 years right. Now that the failed ideology is on the way out your clambering for compromise.... Yeah ok .

 

Actually, I was clamoring for compromise all the way back t 2008 when Mitch stated there would be none.

  • Replies 410
  • Views 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YOU are lecturing regarding making statements about what people think and inflammatory statements? That is rich. :lol2:

 

And then you follow it up saying the protesters have no class or grace. As if you hold the knowledge of them. You are something else. :lol2:

 

Guess you missed the entire statement of interviews with the protesters.

 

That's fine. As to being something else, you may be pleasantly surprised if you ever met me.

YOU are lecturing regarding making statements about what people think and inflammatory statements? That is rich. :lol2:

 

And then you follow it up saying the protesters have no class or grace. As if you hold the knowledge of them. You are something else. :lol2:

The actions of the protesters are proof that they are sore losers who lack class. We have not forgotten the flack that Trump received when he refused to agree in advance to accept defeat. The same people who expressed outrage at his words are refusing to condemn the actions of the sore losers who have taken to the streets to protest the results of a fair, democratic election. That is something else.
Actually, I was clamoring for compromise all the way back t 2008 when Mitch stated there would be none.

 

How many times did the dems philabuster or go nuclear?

YOU are lecturing regarding making statements about what people think and inflammatory statements? That is rich. :lol2:

 

And then you follow it up saying the protesters have no class or grace. As if you hold the knowledge of them. You are something else. :lol2:

 

Ever heard the saying ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS?

Actually, I was clamoring for compromise all the way back t 2008 when Mitch stated there would be none.

 

So you basically only want compromise when the left isn't calling the shots? "That's rich"

So you basically only want compromise when the left isn't calling the shots? "That's rich"

 

Seems alot of other countries are now wanting compromise since Trump has been elected. Just heard that China is now wanting to talk trade lol. Cant make this stuff up. So to be clear, thats Mexico, Canada and China less than a week after he was elected. Whats that say about our sitting president. Just saying.

President Obama said it. It's true today, as well. So, get ready for the constant criticism that will be levied, just as has been true of President Obama's terms. We can't be fired. :D

 

You're the most bitter poster right now. You don't want peace or unity in America unless it's just how you want it.

You're the most bitter poster right now. You don't want peace or unity in America unless it's just how you want it.

 

I'm not bitter at all. I am not going to change my views and principles though, just because I happen to be the one on the other side of the fence. I have spent 8 years reading this stuff about Obama, and having the same crappy comments about myself said by the same people saying them now. So, as far as BGP is concerned, the only thing that has changed is that there's a different president. The same crappy comments toward me will continue. FTN will keep posting his memes. Mtn ref will continue his crusade on all things liberal. All Tell will stI'll hate women. Dino will still think he's the most intelligent poster EVAH. PP2 will still try to rationally help people understand the black view. Papa will keep liberaling along. I'll stick around just because I know y'all like me to be gone. Jesse will keep saying he likes everyone, even though he doesnt. You, rocket, will still just be crappy toward me because you just don't think very highly of me. VOR will keep trying to be the reasonable one. Getslow and Habib & Bluegrasscard will continue to discuss things so far above our head, it's scary. Hatz will keep the history alive to keep us all in check.

Guess you missed the entire statement of interviews with the protesters.

 

That's fine. As to being something else, you may be pleasantly surprised if you ever met me.

 

I might be. But, I doubt it will ever happen. I am exactly like rockmom in person. I see no need to put you through the trauma,

I'm not bitter at all. I am not going to change my views and principles though, just because I happen to be the one on the other side of the fence. I have spent 8 years reading this stuff about Obama, and having the same crappy comments about myself said by the same people saying them now. So, as far as BGP is concerned, the only thing that has changed is that there's a different president. The same crappy comments toward me will continue. FTN will keep posting his memes. Mtn ref will continue his crusade on all things liberal. All Tell will stI'll hate women. Dino will still think he's the most intelligent poster EVAH. PP2 will still try to rationally help people understand the black view. Papa will keep liberaling along. I'll stick around just because I know y'all like me to be gone. Jesse will keep saying he likes everyone, even though he doesnt. You, rocket, will still just be crappy toward me because you just don't think very highly of me. VOR will keep trying to be the reasonable one. Getslow and Habib & Bluegrasscard will continue to discuss things so far above our head, it's scary. Hatz will keep the history alive to keep us all in check.
I didn't appreciate your personal attacks in 2008 and do not appreciate them now.
I'm not bitter at all. I am not going to change my views and principles though, just because I happen to be the one on the other side of the fence. I have spent 8 years reading this stuff about Obama, and having the same crappy comments about myself said by the same people saying them now. So, as far as BGP is concerned, the only thing that has changed is that there's a different president. The same crappy comments toward me will continue. FTN will keep posting his memes. Mtn ref will continue his crusade on all things liberal. All Tell will stI'll hate women. Dino will still think he's the most intelligent poster EVAH. PP2 will still try to rationally help people understand the black view. Papa will keep liberaling along. I'll stick around just because I know y'all like me to be gone. Jesse will keep saying he likes everyone, even though he doesnt. You, rocket, will still just be crappy toward me because you just don't think very highly of me. VOR will keep trying to be the reasonable one. Getslow and Habib & Bluegrasscard will continue to discuss things so far above our head, it's scary. Hatz will keep the history alive to keep us all in check.

 

Wow....

I'm not bitter at all. I am not going to change my views and principles though, just because I happen to be the one on the other side of the fence. I have spent 8 years reading this stuff about Obama, and having the same crappy comments about myself said by the same people saying them now. So, as far as BGP is concerned, the only thing that has changed is that there's a different president. The same crappy comments toward me will continue. FTN will keep posting his memes. Mtn ref will continue his crusade on all things liberal. All Tell will stI'll hate women. Dino will still think he's the most intelligent poster EVAH. PP2 will still try to rationally help people understand the black view. Papa will keep liberaling along. I'll stick around just because I know y'all like me to be gone. Jesse will keep saying he likes everyone, even though he doesnt. You, rocket, will still just be crappy toward me because you just don't think very highly of me. VOR will keep trying to be the reasonable one. Getslow and Habib & Bluegrasscard will continue to discuss things so far above our head, it's scary. Hatz will keep the history alive to keep us all in check.

 

What will you continue to be? Will be interesting to see how you view yourself.

 

Just a FYI on myself and Rockmom( notice I only included you :). I have stated before I have no issue with you. I dont know you. We dont agree very much, but just because I dont agree with you does not mean I dont or could not like you.

What will you continue to be? Will be interesting to see how you view yourself.

 

Just a FYI on myself and Rockmom( notice I only included you :). I have stated before I have no issue with you. I dont know you. We dont agree very much, but just because I dont agree with you does not mean I dont or could not like you.

 

I thought it was clear....I'll keep being the irritant.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.