Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Protests?

Featured Replies

Trying to stick to my "I'm out" statement. I'm becoming like you and I don't like it. I can choose not to be that person. I slipped and tried to retract it. But, you are lying in wait. So....back to me trying to get back to being me.

 

I think you've been you this entire thread. You're too angry to be me ma'am.

  • Replies 410
  • Views 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pro protesters do travel in style....

 

[video=youtube;2OVHb-zc4Lw]

They're to just there for a convention....

Prescriptions for Prozac and couch sessions will go through the roof this week, though I doubt it will help.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Funny but still sad.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Funny but still sad.

 

Has a lot to do with those areas being larger cities, but those areas vote democrat so which party is the most violent?

Has a lot to do with those areas being larger cities, but those areas vote democrat so which party is the most violent?

 

I see your logic here but......felons and criminals likely aren't doing much voting. I'd like to see the stats as to how many of these folks are registered at all. I lived in one of those areas (Philadelphia to be exact) and knew lots of Democrats. None of them committed any crimes or were bad people.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.