Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Protests?

Featured Replies

I might be. But, I doubt it will ever happen. I am exactly like rockmom in person. I see no need to put you through the trauma,

 

I'm the same in person. Some, like you, take my straight forward, no BS approach as being mean or whatever.

 

I'm also the same guy that used to stop and feed the homeless guy when I was working in Lexington. Or the guy that cooked the lonely man supper that called us every couple of days.

 

Don't always judge someone over a message board.

  • Replies 410
  • Views 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm the same in person. Some, like you, take my straight forward, no BS approach as being mean or whatever.

 

I'm also the same guy that used to stop and feed the homeless guy when I was working in Lexington. Or the guy that cooked the lonely man supper that called us every couple of days.

 

Don't always judge someone over a message board.

 

And I'm just an evil, liberal witch who wants nothing but handouts and free stuff.

It's odd to see someone complain about being treated badly, only to insult several members in the same post.

Wow....

 

At least you made the cut on getting mentioned. :clap:

And I'm just an evil, liberal witch who wants nothing but handouts and free stuff.

 

Don't believe I ever said or implied that about you.

It's odd to see someone complain about being treated badly, only to insult several members in the same post.

 

Don't ya know, it's up to everyone else to reach out first?

Don't ya know, it's up to everyone else to reach out first?

 

Just giving as good as I get.

At least you made the cut on getting mentioned. :clap:

 

Yea...Not sure what I've done to her. Some people are happiest when they're miserable

It's odd to see someone complain about being treated badly, only to insult several members in the same post.

 

HB, I just am following the protocol.

Yea...Not sure what I've done to her. Some people are happiest when they're miserable

 

Read a few of your last replies to me. You're nasty and hateful.

Just giving as good as I get.

 

So you're just the victim in all this?

President Obama said it. It's true today, as well. So, get ready for the constant criticism that will be levied, just as has been true of President Obama's terms. We can't be fired. :D

 

As it should be. All elected officials should be held accountable for their performance or lack thereof.

Read a few of your last replies to me. You're nasty and hateful.

 

So cause I think you're flat wrong and playing the victim card, I'm nasty and hateful. "That's rich." :lol2:

Maybe the thread should get back on topic before the Ru closes this forum again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.