Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Protests?

Featured Replies

HB, I just am following the protocol.

 

Like everything else, it's everyone else's fault.

  • Replies 410
  • Views 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just giving as good as I get.

 

No, you like your roll. You want to do as your doing, as long as I've been here youve been confrontational. We say liberals and dems, ( so if the shoe fits..., if not, then it was not meaning you per say) but you are personal with what you say. Don't get me wrong it doesn't bother me. Just be aware you do it so that when you get it back personally you earned it.

Maybe the thread should get back on topic before the Ru closes this forum again.

 

Well, if he does it's yours, mine, HB, FTN, and whoever else that disagrees with RM fault...

Ill get us back on track and probably its been said already in the 22 interesting pages before. The protesters are for the most part paid by someone wanting to UNDERMINE our great country. Granted some people have joined in, but they have all be orchestrated by a hidden person or organization. 15-18 dollars a hour and most never voted. Its amazing the new organizations does not report this when its common knowledge. Trophies for all.

Back to the topic.... Breaking other people stuff is not protesting, beating people is not protesting. It's criminal behavior plain and simple. They are going to run up on someone with a CCP and get a hole in them. Maybe then at their last moment they will realize that they did not have the right to do what they were attempting to do. Unfortunately if it continues it will happen.

You know what, screw it. I'm out.

Read a few of your last replies to me. You're nasty and hateful.

 

A to the MEN! Love you @rockmom!!!

You certainly leading the way in microaggression.

 

No, leading the way in laughter in how personal you guys get when you're called out for being in the wrong and/or hypocrites. :lol2: .

A to the MEN! Love you @rockmom!!!

 

I obviously struck a nerve when I called you out on your complaining about the discussion and trying to tell everyone else what they should talk about, by telling you that you didn't have to read it....

Delete

 

Let me guess, trying to not appear as if you're taking personal jabs?

Let me guess, trying to not appear as if you're taking personal jabs?

 

Trying to stick to my "I'm out" statement. I'm becoming like you and I don't like it. I can choose not to be that person. I slipped and tried to retract it. But, you are lying in wait. So....back to me trying to get back to being me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.