Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Protests?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 410
  • Views 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[ATTACH]59231[/ATTACH]

 

Remind me which Americans have opposed immigration laws?

 

I believe that more than most have no objection to this, but towards Donnie's hateful bigoted language used when addressing the issue, and his over the top proposals as a solution. I don't know anyone who is fine with open borders, but there are some who believe that a rational civilized approach is necessary sans the hateful rhetoric.

Remind me which Americans have opposed immigration laws?

 

I believe that more than most have no objection to this, but towards Donnie's hateful bigoted language used when addressing the issue, and his over the top proposals as a solution. I don't know anyone who is fine with open borders, but there are some who believe that a rational civilized approach is necessary sans the hateful rhetoric.

 

I think you should ask the mayors of all the sanctuary cities if they oppose immigration laws. Ask Ex-pres Obama why border agents say they were told to stand down and not allowed to enforce the existing laws. Every person who came accrossed the border has broken a law and entered the country illegally. It's as simple as a right way and a wrong way. Just because you came here and are non-violent does not mean you should be here. Get in line, be cleared and do it the right way. That's not asking much. I follow the laws, do you? Well then.

I think you should ask the mayors of all the sanctuary cities if they oppose immigration laws. Ask Ex-pres Obama why border agents say they were told to stand down and not allowed to enforce the existing laws. Every person who came accrossed the border has broken a law and entered the country illegally. It's as simple as a right way and a wrong way. Just because you came here and are non-violent does not mean you should be here. Get in line, be cleared and do it the right way. That's not asking much. I follow the laws, do you? Well then.

 

Get in line, be cleared the right way...I completely agree, as does most Americans.

 

Your meme would like to suggest that American think otherwise when they don't.

 

Your response to what Americans think is to say ask mayors and Obama, but these are not who we're talking about here, or who your meme takes aim at.

 

It's misleading, and you're OK with that?

Get in line, be cleared the right way...I completely agree, as does most Americans.

 

Your meme would like to suggest that American think otherwise when they don't.

 

Your response to what Americans think is to say ask mayors and Obama, but these are not who we're talking about here, or who your meme takes aim at.

 

It's misleading, and you're OK with that?

 

So the open border policy has never been discussed in the liberal agenda? Are you really going there? We just had 8 years of a porous border policy. I'm all for immigration reform withought nuggets that encourage lawless behavior like we have had. What's sickening is it's about expanding the democratic voter block instead of whats right for our country. Deny that? My wifes grandparents came from Jamaica. They did it the right way. Why do we call those who want the laws to be enforced Racist? When you get a speeding ticket is the cop racist for citing you for something you did do? Those who break the law put themselves in the situation by the manner in which they came here. The laws exist, they know them. It boils down to personal responsibility and choices. Even after illegals have commited additional crimes they are protected. Why? Why do we want to import crime and violence? We have a violent enough society, no need to compound the issue.

So the open border policy has never been discussed in the liberal agenda? Are you really going there? We just had 8 years of a porous border policy. I'm all for immigration reform withought nuggets that encourage lawless behavior like we have had. What's sickening is it's about expanding the democratic voter block instead of whats right for our country. Deny that?

 

Americans are not for open borders.

Americans are not for open borders.

 

Your mistaken you meant to say Conservatives are not, most Liberals are.

Your mistaken you meant to say Conservatives are not, most Liberals are.

 

You would be wrong in your assessment that Liberals are for open borders.

You would be wrong in your assessment that Liberals are for open borders.
It is logically inconsistent to oppose both the enforcement of immigration laws and open borders. The U.S. remains a very desirable destination for desperate immigrants. Refusal to support existing immigration laws is defacto support of open borders. The honor system is not an effective alternative.
You would be wrong in your assessment that Liberals are for open borders.

 

Some. Cmon man they have been pushing for this for years. Wiki leaks even exposed clinton saying there is no way to vette people who come from countries that are third world in nature yet we tried to increase allowing them in. You can't spin that. The left owns the open border policies and that's not even debatable. Again it's a full blown agenda is to add to the democratic voter blocks even if it harms the country. Nobody should be for open borders but we have been pushing this way for a while. I'm glad somebody is going to pull the emergency brake on this runaway train. I'm glad to hear you think of country first. Truly am. I hope we can streamline the process of immigration withought sacrificing safety. For the record if Mexico had a flourishing economy and my family was here starving. I would jump the fence. I just wouldn't expect to be sheltered from the consequences of that decision if I got caught. I have a conscious and heart, ultimately though the rule of law must be enforced. So deportation of all illegals who continue to abuse our laws need to be deported. The border secured, then we can debate on what to do with the families that are here working and not breaking anymore laws.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.