Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Protests?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 410
  • Views 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is the rally against, a fair election?

 

You commented on a post of mine and I responded back to you with a fair assessment. That perhaps didn't give you further reason for an attack on me that you were hoping for so I sense this present prodding an attempt to further engage me in a conversation where you hope to open an opportunity to fulfill your need for friction and insults. You're fully aware of things that I've commented on regarding this topic, and I've no doubt that you know how to use the scroll function on your keyboard. I'm now looking for peace of mind and not interested in spending all day with you engaged in a game of back and forth knit pick. If that's the mood you're in I'm sure you'll find someone else to play with. You said that it was time to grow up. That's what I'm trying to do.

Maybe they are mad because the popular vote means nothing and they are voicing their thoughts on that?

  • Author
Peaceful Protest in Portland is now being called a Riot as bottles and rocks are being hurled at police and businesses.

 

:no:

 

It can't be true. Protestors and rioters are totally different????

Maybe they are mad because the popular vote means nothing and they are voicing their thoughts on that?

 

They never complained about the electoral college until they lost. Prior to HRC losing, they obviously were fine with it.

Same thing you do griping on a message board. Right of free speech.

 

Asking a question isn't griping, and we don't have the right to free speech here. We pay money to post our opinions and can be kicked out for saying the wrong thing...

 

Just saying...

She captioned the quote by suggesting a different response to voilence writing, "Or pick up a baseball bat and take out every f--king republican and independent I see. #f--ktrump #f--ktheGOP #f--kstraightwhiteamerica #f--kyourprivilege ."

'Orange is the New Black' actress Lea DeLaria says she wants to 'take out' Trump supporters with baseball bat | Fox News

 

Celebrities and other liberal yahoo's that post this non sense about Trump and his voters obviously don't understand that this attitude is part of why Trump won the election.

A Louisiana college student has acknowledged she fabricated a report that she was assaulted and robbed of her wallet and Muslim headscarf by two men, one of whom she described as wearing a white “Trump” hat, police said Thursday.

Cops: Student who reported men beat her, stole hijab admits she lied - CBS News

 

What? Surely you jest. She probably got off one of those buses that was used to bus them into. Paid $15 a hour to protest.

What? Surely you jest. She probably got off one of those buses that was used to bus them into. Paid $15 a hour to protest.

 

At least she was employed. If she does this long enough she may get a 1099 or W-2 next January.

You commented on a post of mine and I responded back to you with a fair assessment. That perhaps didn't give you further reason for an attack on me that you were hoping for so I sense this present prodding an attempt to further engage me in a conversation where you hope to open an opportunity to fulfill your need for friction and insults. You're fully aware of things that I've commented on regarding this topic, and I've no doubt that you know how to use the scroll function on your keyboard. I'm now looking for peace of mind and not interested in spending all day with you engaged in a game of back and forth knit pick. If that's the mood you're in I'm sure you'll find someone else to play with. You said that it was time to grow up. That's what I'm trying to do.

 

Hey super smart guy, did you ever stop to think that I read your responses and still don't see merit for the protests. That's why I asked a stupid question. I'm trying to understand the logic or hard facts. Just losing isn't enough. Now if Trump tanks the economy, changes the social course of society, locks up gay people for being gay I'll get on the bus with you. Until then the only thing that is being protested is the results of an election. That's how this country works. Their are other countries that get to pick their leaders or more less they are picked for them with no opposition. Then you can just fall in line and cheer. You guys had your say before the election and were able to vote. Get over the fact that America is tired of losing liberal fiscal policies. This is not a culture change but more of a fiscal revolution. Your life has not changed nor has anyone elses. I woke up looked around no change. If HRC would have won, same deal. The rioting is childish. Your protest was at the ballot box and should have ended there. Good day. Your intolerance of those that dont fall in line with your views are apparent. Claiming to have an open mind is not the same as having one.

A Louisiana college student has acknowledged she fabricated a report that she was assaulted and robbed of her wallet and Muslim headscarf by two men, one of whom she described as wearing a white “Trump” hat, police said Thursday.

Cops: Student who reported men beat her, stole hijab admits she lied - CBS News

 

 

I'm not surprised and I think this won't be the only "incident" that is either made up or done by actual Hillary supporters hoping to drive up more fear and hate.

I'm not surprised and I think this won't be the only "incident" that is either made up or done by actual Hillary supporters hoping to drive up more fear and hate.

 

How awesome some of her supporters have the same traits as HRC.

I'm not surprised and I think this won't be the only "incident" that is either made up or done by actual Hillary supporters hoping to drive up more fear and hate.
Expect to see the media rediscover homeless Americans during the next four years. That became the media focus after Reagan won in 1980 and after the economy began to boom. The media will deny that any improvements in the economy benefited those who needed help the most, such as the men and women living under bridges, down by the river. That is how the media deals with successful Republican administrations. Of course, the coverage will be even worse if Trump is not successful during his term.
I'm watching protests on TV right now. They are protesting in front of Trump Hotels and other places. Sorry your person lost. I'm currently embarrassed. Has this happened before ? Who are they mad at? Those that elected him? Those that didn't? Sorry you lost. Didn't see Cleveland protesting this past week.

They are protesting the right to vote. They are protesting against anyone who voted for anyone other than Hillary.

 

This generation may may be the most spoiled rotten and uneducated generation of our lifetime and to think the Democratic Party endorses these ignorant protests speaks volumes of what the party truly stands for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.