Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Protests?

Featured Replies

Just curious..... what the hell do they think they're going to accomplish?

 

Same thing that people accomplish at a funeral. They are memorializing the death of a country that was finally showing signs of being an all inclusive justice for all country being flipped overnight back to a white intolerant stranglehold. Puzzling to some but half of this country are in mourning.

 

We will accept the democratic process, but it doesn't mean that we are happy with the results. This is not your average election where most can say "Alright, I didn't vote for him, but he seems like a decent guy and I can live with him being our president". The guy who won is the most controversial polarizing massively disliked person to ever become president. Even for those who do like him, this shouldn't be too hard to recognize and comprehend.

  • Replies 410
  • Views 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same thing you do griping on a message board. Right of free speech.

 

.......and again I'll ask, what the hell do they think they're going to accomplish?

.......and again I'll ask, what the hell do they think they're going to accomplish?

 

Same thing you did griping about it on a message board. They are just getting more attention right now because they ain't behind a computer.

.......and again I'll ask, what the hell do they think they're going to accomplish?

 

Come on Lawnboy... really?

 

Hundreds of voices speaking a unified message brings solidarity and a sense of hope. It is uplifting, healing, and actually…. very very American. Proud of my hometown tonight!

Same thing that people accomplish at a funeral. They are memorializing the death of a country that was finally showing signs of being an all inclusive justice for all country being flipped overnight back to a white intolerant stranglehold. Puzzling to some but half of this country are in mourning.

 

We will accept the democratic process, but it doesn't mean that we are happy with the results. This is not your average election where most can say "Alright, I didn't vote for him, but he seems like a decent guy and I can live with him being our president". The guy who won is the most controversial polarizing massively disliked person to ever become president. Even for those who do like him, this shouldn't be too hard to recognize and comprehend.

If Hillary had been elected, then she would have been the most controversial, polarizing, and massively disliked person to ever become president. The difference is, the streets would not have been filled with sore losers protesting and rioting.
If Hillary had been elected, then she would have been the most controversial, polarizing, and massively disliked person to ever become president. The difference is, the streets would not have been filled with sore losers protesting and rioting.

 

Are you certain of that?

Are you certain of that?

 

I am. They have more sense. Take that for what its worth and yes I said it.

If Hillary had been elected, then she would have been the most controversial, polarizing, and massively disliked person to ever become president. The difference is, the streets would not have been filled with sore losers protesting and rioting.

 

Which rallies had dudes wearing "Vote from rooftop shirts"?

If Hillary had been elected, then she would have been the most controversial, polarizing, and massively disliked person to ever become president. The difference is, the streets would not have been filled with sore losers protesting and rioting.

 

Delete

Edited by Pura Vida
rise above

I am. They have more sense. Take that for what its worth and yes I said it.

 

Which rallies had dudes wearing "Vote from rooftop shirts"?

 

I'm not sure, perhaps Jesse can help answer that question.

I'm not sure, perhaps Jesse can help answer that question.

 

There is alot I could help you with B-Ball-fan. You just wont listen. :lol2:

Same thing that people accomplish at a funeral. They are memorializing the death of a country that was finally showing signs of being an all inclusive justice for all country being flipped overnight back to a white intolerant stranglehold. Puzzling to some but half of this country are in mourning.

 

We will accept the democratic process, but it doesn't mean that we are happy with the results. This is not your average election where most can say "Alright, I didn't vote for him, but he seems like a decent guy and I can live with him being our president". The guy who won is the most controversial polarizing massively disliked person to ever become president. Even for those who do like him, this shouldn't be too hard to recognize and comprehend.

 

Come on!!!!!

 

BTW, your still invited over to the house to talk music an such. :thumb:

Same thing you did griping about it on a message board. They are just getting more attention right now because they ain't behind a computer.

 

Whatever

Come on!!!!!

 

BTW, your still invited over to the house to talk music an such. :thumb:

 

You're a cool cat and I'm thankful in these trying times to see people like you who share the sentiment that politics shouldn't and don't have to divide us. It's folks like you that give me hope. :thumb:

Which rallies had dudes wearing "Vote from rooftop shirts"?
Which party had professional protesters bused in to disrupt Trump's rallies? Republicans do not have a history of rioting in response to jury verdicts and election results. Most of the sore losers who are protesting the result of a free election are Democrats.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.