Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Protests?

Featured Replies

Always refreshing to read this level of ignorance early in the morning....

 

Why dont you give the protesters your address and invite them over to protest outside your house. Should be no issues right, there just protesters.

  • Replies 410
  • Views 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont these protesters have jobs or are they just on the free government handout and mad that they may have to work.

Thats only your opinion. Have you ever went over to Eastern Kentucky UKMustangFan and talked with some of these people? To see what they say? Let me give you some history. I am an appraiser. For every 10 jobs I do, I do 6 foreclosures in Eastern Kentucky. Most of the time the people are still living in the house or MH. They do not want to see me. They tell me to leave sometimes. They have been killed by whats happened in Washington the past 8 years. At first I tried not to let it bother me, but now it really does. I hate going there to work. Most of the people in those counties are Democrats. They are hurting beyond and they feel the Democrats have betrayed them. Coal was their lifeline. Now they are dead and it breaks my heart to see people who have lost everything they worked a lifetime to get. Those are the people who beat Hillary. And they did it with a big middle finger way up in the air in Kentucky.

 

Some here have stated that they are ashamed to live around what Kentucky represents. Even made jokes about it. Go to Eastern Kentucky and make jokes. You will need stitches.

 

None of that has anything to do with you being childish and telling someone to move if they don't like it.

 

It was a nice story though I guess.

None of that has anything to do with you being childish and telling someone to move if they don't like it.

 

It was a nice story though I guess.

 

You have alot to learn. You want respect. Give some. Your snarkiness is noted young man.

You have alot to learn. You want respect. Give some. Your snarkiness is noted young man.

 

This will be my last post in here, since it's way off topic, but let's be clear...I don't want nor need your respect.

 

You have yourself a blessed day Jesse.

Just saying Clinton got hammered by her own party. You talk about coal. Most of eastern Kentucky is big democratic counties. She never had a chance. Im not sure Kentucky is ever gonna see very few democrats win much of anything except maybe a local office for years to come. You are a minority here. Get used to that fact. Or move is always a option.

 

It's kind of amazing to me that the Kentucky Democratic Party hasn't noticed the writing on the wall for awhile. The state has been shifting Republican for some time.

This will be my last post in here, since it's way off topic, but let's be clear...I don't want nor need your respect.

 

You have yourself a blessed day Jesse.

 

You to UKMustangFan.

It's kind of amazing to me that the Kentucky Democratic Party hasn't noticed the writing on the wall for awhile. The state has been shifting Republican for some time.

 

You are right former. I think in the last three elections it seems its almost flipped.

Has Obama or Hillary called for calm and to respect the outcome.

Has Obama or Hillary called for calm and to respect the outcome.

 

I listened to Hillary's concession speech, and she did indeed ask her supporters to support the incoming president and work together.

 

I don't know if she has said anything since though.

One of my best friends has always said,

 

"Liberals are great people - If you agree with them."

 

That statement is holding fairly true right now.

People I dont like being around.

 

A crying drunk

A redneck drunk

A liberal that loses.

When are these people gonna learn? Wonder how much they are being paid?

I have several friends and family members – none paid, none crazy zealots - planning to attend the peaceful protest rally in Louisville tonight, in front of the Jefferson County Courthouse. "Not My President, Say No To Trump, Say No To Racism." I'm excited to hear about it... but already praying it remains peaceful as "advertised."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.