November 10, 20169 yr When they all come from the same crowd it is sometimes difficult to tell the difference. Would you agree? No. Protesters are peaceful. Rioters are violent. Very easy distinction between the two.
November 10, 20169 yr No. Protesters are peaceful. Rioters are violent. Very easy distinction between the two. OK. So before the protests begin, you point out the protesters and the rioters to me and I will weed out the rioters before it starts. Proactive vs reactive.
November 10, 20169 yr So you just said rioters are using violence etc. as their form of PROTEST And ukmustang agreed with you. Ok we are clear.They cross the line from protester to criminal.
November 10, 20169 yr No. Protesters are peaceful. Rioters are violent. Very easy distinction between the two. You better tell ABC, CNN and Fox News.
November 10, 20169 yr HRC got 33%...most from the golden triangle. We both know where Trump's votes came from. Just saying Clinton got hammered by her own party. You talk about coal. Most of eastern Kentucky is big democratic counties. She never had a chance. Im not sure Kentucky is ever gonna see very few democrats win much of anything except maybe a local office for years to come. You are a minority here. Get used to that fact. Or move is always a option.
November 10, 20169 yr You are a minority here. Get used to that fact. Or move is always a option. Looks like childish immature comments are running rampant today...
November 10, 20169 yr Just the truth. I dont mean I want him to move away. He took a shot at a certain area that must have flew right over your head and I just tell him that his own party beat his candidate in the race and the democrats are in full meltdown and I am childish. If I hated the people I lived with as bad as some I would move. Elitist attitudes is something nobody likes.
November 10, 20169 yr Just the truth. I dont mean I want him to move away. He took a shot at a certain area that must have flew right over your head and I just tell him that his own party beat his candidate in the race and the democrats are in full meltdown and I am childish. If I hated the people I lived with as bad as some I would move. Elitist attitudes is something nobody likes. The saddest thing in all of this is you think disagreeing with political beliefs equals hate. And yes, you are childish.
November 10, 20169 yr Just saying Clinton got hammered by her own party. You talk about coal. Most of eastern Kentucky is big democratic counties. She never had a chance. Im not sure Kentucky is ever gonna see very few democrats win much of anything except maybe a local office for years to come. You are a minority here. Get used to that fact. Or move is always a option. And what a lot of people don't realize is coal effects more than just the people in eastern ky that mine it. You have power plant employees, all the people that are contracted in to work on the power plants, the transporting of the coal and so on.
November 10, 20169 yr The saddest thing in all of this is you think disagreeing with political beliefs equals hate. And yes, you are childish. Thats only your opinion. Have you ever went over to Eastern Kentucky UKMustangFan and talked with some of these people? To see what they say? Let me give you some history. I am an appraiser. For every 10 jobs I do, I do 6 foreclosures in Eastern Kentucky. Most of the time the people are still living in the house or MH. They do not want to see me. They tell me to leave sometimes. They have been killed by whats happened in Washington the past 8 years. At first I tried not to let it bother me, but now it really does. I hate going there to work. Most of the people in those counties are Democrats. They are hurting beyond and they feel the Democrats have betrayed them. Coal was their lifeline. Now they are dead and it breaks my heart to see people who have lost everything they worked a lifetime to get. Those are the people who beat Hillary. And they did it with a big middle finger way up in the air in Kentucky. Some here have stated that they are ashamed to live around what Kentucky represents. Even made jokes about it. Go to Eastern Kentucky and make jokes. You will need stitches.
November 10, 20169 yr When done property, peaceful protesting is a beautiful thing. I have been one who has watched protesting and I have also been one who has protested in the past. People with different views have challenged me to examine my own beliefs and points of view. I would think it would be incredibly boring to live in a city or neighborhood that all thought exactly like me.
November 10, 20169 yr These protesters have proved over and over that violence is all they know. From being paid to protest and start fights at Trump rallies, to doing this now. All I know is the people spoke and Trump won. People didnt just go vote for Trump because they think he is racist, they voted to get rid of the establishment. All these Hollywood stars upset, my advice is SHUT UP, the more you all speak the dumber you all sound and the more it looks like you are the racist.
November 10, 20169 yr I'm sure they do. How is that different from what Obama faced? His whole first term was occupied with people questioning whether he was even constitutionally qualified to be POTUS. Good part of his second term too. This will likely linger among the extreme left the way it did with the extreme right the past 8 years. Was anyone being dragged through the streets of Chicago because they voted for Obama? Questioning or disliking is one thing . There were not protests like this, no matter how you try to spin it. This is ridiculous.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.