Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Protests?

Featured Replies

I have several friends and family members – none paid, none crazy zealots - planning to attend the peaceful protest rally in Louisville tonight, in front of the Jefferson County Courthouse. "Not My President, Say No To Trump, Say No To Racism." I'm excited to hear about it... but already praying it remains peaceful as "advertised."

 

Are your friends and family going to support President Trump? I mean by this post I feel by your own admission they are not. I mean Trump supporters were chastised by the left that if he lost they were not gonna accept the results and called out. These same people are now protesting. Care to address that?

  • Replies 410
  • Views 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young punks who can't accept the outcome of democracy. If you don't like it in our democracy, invite you to head north to good ole Canada.

Are your friends and family going to support President Trump? I mean by this post I feel by your own admission they are not. I mean Trump supporters were chastised by the left that if he lost they were not gonna accept the results and called out. These same people are now protesting. Care to address that?

 

Nobody is challenging the result here in Louisville. At least not that I've seen. They're protesting him as a person and the policies he's made clear he wants to enact as president. Now I won't be going down there because I don't feel it's a good use of my time (or theirs, really) but these folks don't want him to do a good amount of the stuff he's said he wants to do and to note that a majority of the voters in this country wanted the job to go to someone else.

Nobody is challenging the result here in Louisville. At least not that I've seen. They're protesting him as a person and the policies he's made clear he wants to enact as president. Now I won't be going down there because I don't feel it's a good use of my time (or theirs, really) but these folks don't want him to do a good amount of the stuff he's said he wants to do and to note that a majority of the voters in this country wanted the job to go to someone else.

 

They are even more dividing our country. Sour grapes at its best.Where are the D's that raised hades about people saying Obama was not their president. Hypocrites.

They are even more dividing our country. Sour grapes at its best.

 

It was pretty well divided before Tuesday night. The entire course of this election season outlined it all pretty well.

It was pretty well divided before Tuesday night. The entire course of this election season outlined it all pretty well.

 

For those that say "Not My President", they need a lesson in democracy and decency.

 

I didn't vote for Obama, either time, but he was MY President too.

For those that say "Not My President", they need a lesson in democracy and decency.

 

I didn't vote for Obama, either time, but he was MY President too.

 

He was mine also. And as bad as I hate to say it, Hillary would have been to.

For those that say "Not My President", they need a lesson in democracy and decency.

 

I didn't vote for Obama, either time, but he was MY President too.

 

I won't deny for a moment that it's a pointless sentiment that I've always hated since the first time I heard it from friends during the George W. Bush administration.

Are your friends and family going to support President Trump? I mean by this post I feel by your own admission they are not. I mean Trump supporters were chastised by the left that if he lost they were not gonna accept the results and called out. These same people are now protesting. Care to address that?

 

Tonight they are coming together in solidarity to express their disapproval. I LOVE it and glad we have the right, assuming it remains peaceful. However, I don’t care for the title of the protest, nor the chants that have been repeated in the recent rallies. Support is definitely a 2 way street, we’ll have to see, won’t we?!

Tonight they are coming together in solidarity to express their disapproval. I LOVE it and glad we have the right, assuming it remains peaceful. However, I don’t care for the title of the protest, nor the chants that have been repeated in the recent rallies. Support is definitely a 2 way street, we’ll have to see, won’t we?!

 

I mean Trump supporters were chastised by the left that if he lost they were not gonna accept the results and called out. These same people are now protesting. Care to address that?

 

Care to address the above?

I mean Trump supporters were chastised by the left that if he lost they were not gonna accept the results and called out. These same people are now protesting. Care to address that?

 

Care to address the above?

 

Nope!

Nope!

 

Shocking

Shocking

 

I’m not going to be get engaged in lonnnnnggggg debates for you to champion your knowledge and political views. You’ll never change me, I’ll never change you….. so who cares….

I've been watching coverage a little. You'd have to think most of it is frustration. Most of these folks thought they had it won. I can also say that a place like Manhattan or Brooklyn is like an echo chamber; you might never meet a single Trump voter.

 

It's easy to get caught up in the moment when you've never had to see the people that disagree with you.

 

This is what happens when everyone gets a trophy, everyones a winner. Looks like society raised a bunch of entitled spoiled sore losers. Throwing a fit won't get you what you want. It's funny when the news pulls them aside to interview them and they can't even tell you why they are mad or what the issue is besides the cnn bash Trump lines...idiots. Herd mentality.

I’m not going to be get engaged in lonnnnnggggg debates for you to champion your knowledge and political views. You’ll never change me, I’ll never change you….. so who cares….

 

Exactly noone cares, so tell your friends to get out of the street so the grownups can resume normal life.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.