Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Protests?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 410
  • Views 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’m not going to be get engaged in lonnnnnggggg debates for you to champion your knowledge and political views. You’ll never change me, I’ll never change you….. so who cares….

 

I just find the hypocrisy depressing.

I just find the hypocrisy depressing.

You're depressed. I'm angry. So there's that... Great times in America....

What exactly are they protesting? Democracy?

 

This is the post of the year for me so far. Well done, HB20!

You're depressed. I'm angry. So there's that... Great times in America....

 

So the mantra of love and unity is only if I love your ideas and unify with your thoughts? If not there is anger? Really ANGER? Buckle up buttercup it's going to be a rough ride then.

So the mantra of love and unity is only if I love your ideas and unify with your thoughts? If not there is anger? Really ANGER? Buckle up buttercup it's going to be a rough ride then.

Buttercup??! Really. Dang FTN you're angrier that me and you "won". Lol.

I have several friends and family members – none paid, none crazy zealots - planning to attend the peaceful protest rally in Louisville tonight, in front of the Jefferson County Courthouse. "Not My President, Say No To Trump, Say No To Racism." I'm excited to hear about it... but already praying it remains peaceful as "advertised."

 

What's the point? They can't handle their candidate lost? Do they organize a protest outside the stadium when their favorite team loses? Do they organize a protest at their local TV affiliate if their favorite TV show gets cancelled? I mean, seriously, what in the world are they protesting? I have never witnessed such a spoiled, childish, inability to cope, sense of entitlement generation as these people. I don't wish to offend you, but good God man, these people need to learn to come to terms with the reality of things, suck it up and move on with their life.

Buttercup??! Really. Dang FTN you're angrier that me and you "won". Lol.

 

Nah, I'm cool, never really angry just very opinionated. Plus I have a very, very warped sense of humor and sarcasm. Really I find comedy in almost everything.. Just busting on you... When people are butt hurt I love digging in...lol Ask the HHS parents.......

What's the point? They can't handle their candidate lost? Do they organize a protest outside the stadium when their favorite team loses? Do they organize a protest at their local TV affiliate if their favorite TV show gets cancelled? I mean, seriously, what in the world are they protesting? I have never witnessed such a spoiled, childish, inability to cope, sense of entitlement generation as these people. I don't wish to offend you, but good God man, these people need to learn to come to terms with the reality of things, suck it up and move on with their life.

 

This!! I mean you can't make some of this stuff up that I'm reading on here. Good golly.

Nah, I'm cool, never really angry just very opinionated. Plus I have a very, very warped sense of humor and sarcasm. Really I find comedy in almost everything.. Just busting on you... When people are butt hurt I love digging in...lol

I am soooo butt hurt! I hope the edge starts to wear off soon. I have never worked out as hard as the last 2 days and my house is spotless. Lol

I am soooo butt hurt! I hope the edge starts to wear off soon. I have never worked out as hard as the last 2 days and my house is spotless. Lol

 

Life goes on outside of Washington. I really dont care about the letter after the name except for a couple of my core values. Let's pray they all grow up and get us on the right track for a growing middle class again. We all deserve a chance at the American dream no matter of color, gender, orientation, political affiliation or any other categories they use to divide us. Let's for once just all be Americans and human beings.

You're depressed. I'm angry. So there's that... Great times in America....

 

Angry because your side didn't win? Let me guess, you always got a trophy for participation.

 

Your side lost a democratically executed election. So now you want to hold your breath, stomp your feet and throw a tantrum. Maybe some anger management classes are in order?

Angry because your side didn't win? Let me guess, you always got a trophy for participation.

 

 

Your side lost a democratically executed election. So now you want to hold your breath, stomp your feet and throw a tantrum. Maybe some anger management classes are in order?

Wow you nailed it! It's definitely bc I always got a trophy for participation. Now I don't need anger mgmt classes. Thanks Capt!

Wow you nailed it! It's definitely bc I always got a trophy for participation. Now I don't need anger mgmt classes. Thanks Capt!

 

Not a problem. Glad I could help.

Just saying Clinton got hammered by her own party. You talk about coal. Most of eastern Kentucky is big democratic counties. She never had a chance. Im not sure Kentucky is ever gonna see very few democrats win much of anything except maybe a local office for years to come. You are a minority here. Get used to that fact. Or move is always a option.

 

Come on Man! If you think eastern Ky matches the democrat party in beliefs you are delusional.

 

So if I am different I need to move? How very American and accepting you are. And we thought the Trump tone wouldn't change things.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.