Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Protests?

Featured Replies

You are right former. I think in the last three elections it seems its almost flipped.

 

What?! You just posted that Dems voted out Hillary but now you agree that parties have changed.

  • Replies 410
  • Views 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope we can be as respectful and unifying as many of have been the past 8 years.

Come on Man! If you think eastern Ky matches the democrat party in beliefs you are delusional.

 

So if I am different I need to move? How very American and accepting you are. And we thought the Trump tone wouldn't change things.

 

No I dont think you need to move. Look up the voter registration in Eastern Kentucky and tell me whats the percentage. You brought up coal in sarcasm. I listened to you talk down to everyone for a year now about Trump. You know you did it. Now you get your medicine. Right we are all big boys? Can we dish it out but not take it? You need to go back the last year and reread your posts. I understand it was a hard loss. It would have been a hard loss for Trump supporters too. But we have to still get along and try to get this mess straightened out. I respect you alot because you never waiver, but you got to be able to take what you dish out.

No I dont think you need to move. Look up the voter registration in Eastern Kentucky and tell me whats the percentage. You brought up coal in sarcasm. I listened to you talk down to everyone for a year now about Trump. You know you did it. Now you get your medicine. Right we are all big boys? Can we dish it out but not take it? You need to go back the last year and reread your posts. I understand it was a hard loss. It would have been a hard loss for Trump supporters too. But we have to still get along and try to get this mess straightened out. I respect you alot because you never waiver, but you got to be able to take what you dish out.

 

Still not wavering and I really don't care where you think I should live. These people and you have been duped by the Republican Party and Trump. Coal ain't coming back and it has nothing to do with climate change or Obama. I look forward to seeing a new 6 A district down in SE Kentucky.

 

I gave you your props and Trump his but today is Thursday and the start of 4 years of the same treatment Obama got. If he does what he says our country will go to hell. If he doesn't, which is more likely, it will make Trump supporters look like fools.

 

I'm down for both.

Still not wavering and I really don't care where you think I should live. These people and you have been duped by the Republican Party and Trump. Coal ain't coming back and it has nothing to do with climate change or Obama. I look forward to seeing a new 6 A district down in SE Kentucky.

 

I gave you your props and Trump his but today is Thursday and the start of 4 years of the same treatment Obama got. If he does what he says our country will go to hell. If he doesn't, which is more likely, it will make Trump supporters look like fools.

 

I'm down for both.

 

Looking forward to it......and what happens if the unthinkable happens? He does a good job? And you nor me are not in the know enough to figure out what will make our country go to hades. You have your opinion, I have mine. If He does not do what he said he would or to some degree( Im not dumb enough to believe he is gonna do everything he said, no candidate can make 100% on promises cause they are not dictators) then he needs voted out and I will certainly cast my vote against him in four years. Just like I did the queen this time. :)

Looking forward to it......and what happens if the unthinkable happens? He does a good job? And you nor me are not in the know enough to figure out what will make our country go to hades. You have your opinion, I have mine. If He does not do what he said he would or to some degree( Im not dumb enough to believe he is gonna do everything he said, no candidate can make 100% on promises cause they are not dictators) then he needs voted out and I will certainly cast my vote against him in four years. Just like I did the queen this time. :)

 

I ain't holding my breath.

 

I am patiently waiting.

1. Wall

2. Jobs

3. Cheaper Insurance

4. Convicted felon

I ain't holding my breath.

 

I am patiently waiting.

1. Wall

2. Jobs

3. Cheaper Insurance

4. Convicted felon

 

Ill send him your list.....but even if he does none of them he was still a better candidate than Hillary.

Tonight they are coming together in solidarity to express their disapproval. I LOVE it and glad we have the right, assuming it remains peaceful. However, I don’t care for the title of the protest, nor the chants that have been repeated in the recent rallies. Support is definitely a 2 way street, we’ll have to see, won’t we?!

 

My nephew and his husband are in attendance.

My nephew and his husband are in attendance.

 

Followed via my families' Snapchats, and it looked awesome. Brought me to tears…. God Bless the USA!

Followed via their Snapchats, and it looked awesome. Brought me to tears…. God Bless the USA!

 

Looks like quite a diverse crowd. Looked peaceful, organized and a well organized event.

This is the post of the year for me so far. Well done, HB20!

 

Thanks, my friend. We've come a long way on here :lol2:

I just hope we can be as respectful and unifying as many of have been the past 8 years.

 

And the 8 before that...

Looks like quite a diverse crowd. Looked peaceful, organized and a well organized event.

 

Just curious..... what the hell do they think they're going to accomplish?

What's the point? They can't handle their candidate lost? Do they organize a protest outside the stadium when their favorite team loses? Do they organize a protest at their local TV affiliate if their favorite TV show gets cancelled? I mean, seriously, what in the world are they protesting? I have never witnessed such a spoiled, childish, inability to cope, sense of entitlement generation as these people. I don't wish to offend you, but good God man, these people need to learn to come to terms with the reality of things, suck it up and move on with their life.

 

Couldn't agree more.

 

Was watching Bill O'Reilly and they interviewed a girl who was worried about not having access to birth control and feared not being on her parents insurance until until she was 26.............two things honey, buy a condom or don't have sex and get a job and pay for it for yourself. SMH

 

Some of these kids nowadays are just a piece of work!

Just curious..... what the hell do they think they're going to accomplish?

 

Same thing you do griping on a message board. Right of free speech.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.