November 11, 20169 yr Hey super smart guy, did you ever stop to think that I read your responses and still don't see merit for the protests. That's why I asked a stupid question. I'm trying to understand the logic or hard facts. Just losing isn't enough. Now if Trump tanks the economy, changes the social course of society, locks up gay people for being gay I'll get on the bus with you. Until then the only thing that is being protested is the results of an election. That's how this country works. Their are other countries that get to pick their leaders or more less they are picked for them with no opposition. Then you can just fall in line and cheer. You guys had your say before the election and were able to vote. Get over the fact that America is tired of losing liberal fiscal policies. This is not a culture change but more of a fiscal revolution. Your life has not changed nor has anyone elses. I woke up looked around no change. If HRC would have won, same deal. The rioting is childish. Your protest was at the ballot box and should have ended there. Good day. Your intolerance of those that dont fall in line with your views are apparent. Claiming to have an open mind is not the same as having one. Feel better? I did not riot nor did I protest. For those who did so peacefully it was their right, and I understand their disapproval of the results, which I explained previously in more detail. I trust and accept the process and though I don't care for Donald I hope that he's fair and responsible with leading our country, and the attitude you're directing at me is unfounded and irrational. You're demonstrating the same type of hate filled rhetoric that was a big turn off to so many who found Donald and so many of his supporters unreasonable and impossible to communicate with. Sad reality for many is that so many in this country share those similar disturbing attributes and is why so many fear the future frustrated that civil diplomacy is so difficult to achieve. The good news is that the world is watching and Donald will be held accountable for his actions, and I even believe that he's capable of understanding the need for him to give his new position the respect that it deserves, yet the general folk who spew hate and negativity will continue to be the wedge that helps to keep this country divided. I don't want to among those who do that, and hopefully you don't either.
November 11, 20169 yr Feel better? I did not riot nor did I protest. For those who did so peacefully it was their right, and I understand their disapproval of the results, which I explained previously in more detail. I trust and accept the process and though I don't care for Donald I hope that he's fair and responsible with leading our country, and the attitude you're directing at me is unfounded and irrational. You're demonstrating the same type of hate filled rhetoric that was a big turn off to so many who found Donald and so many of his supporters unreasonable and impossible to communicate with. Sad reality for many is that so many in this country share those similar disturbing attributes and is why so many fear the future frustrated that civil diplomacy is so difficult to achieve. The good news is that the world is watching and Donald will be held accountable for his actions, and I even believe that he's capable of understanding the need for him to give his new position the respect that it deserves, yet the general folk who spew hate and negativity will continue to be the wedge that helps to keep this country divided. I don't want to among those who do that, and hopefully you don't either. Do you realize you do the same thing you accuse him of? Maybe you can't see the forest for the trees.
November 11, 20169 yr Do you realize you do the same thing you accuse him of? Maybe you can't see the forest for the trees. That's my point, I conveyed no hate. No emotions, just made a point. So he made my point by being offended or accusing me of hate because I disagree. Liberal theology 101...
November 11, 20169 yr Maybe they are mad because the popular vote means nothing and they are voicing their thoughts on that?�� Then that makes them flat out stupid for not knowing or understanding how the president is elected in this country. No sympathy for their ignorance.
November 11, 20169 yr This thread is one big circular reference and contains references of one side (yep, the losing side) being “idiots” “herd” & “stupid”. Can we just end it?
November 11, 20169 yr This thread is one big circular reference and contains references of one side (yep, the losing side) being “idiots” “herd” & “stupid”. Can we just end it? No one is making your read it... you should protest the thread since it's not going how you want it to.
November 11, 20169 yr No one is making your read it... you should protest the thread since it's not going how you want it to. What...., are we in kindergarten? What is so wrong with your life, that as an adult, you would post this…. Does it somehow make you feel better about yourself?
November 11, 20169 yr What...., are we in kindergarten? What is so wrong with your life, that as an adult, you would post this…. Does it somehow make you feel better about yourself? What a hypocrite you are :lol2: You say what you want and insult when others disagree. I feel great about myself every day, and ya know what? When I don't get my way I suck it up like an adult and go to work, cause you can't always get what you want, and life's not fair sometimes. Get over it.
November 11, 20169 yr Do you realize you do the same thing you accuse him of? Maybe you can't see the forest for the trees. That's my point, I conveyed no hate. No emotions, just made a point. So he made my point by being offended or accusing me of hate because I disagree. Liberal theology 101... So when you've got nothing this is the card you play? Not at all surprising considering your history, but it might be time for a new deck because you've worn the faces off of the one you've been using. You drop the mike like you've said something brilliant when its nothing of the sort, and FTN pretends he's innocent of perpetrating a negative attitude towards me when his previous post was laden with it. There are those who see right through it and know better. They see the obvious attempt to disarm by deflection. With you guys we're used to it and even now have come to expect it. If somehow by genetic nature you require ongoing friction, know that I don't, but by all means if it satisfies your soul continue to prod with hopes to keep stirring the pot. And If you're expecting a smooch on your back side, I've not the palate for bitter, and I like my waffles served up hot with a sprinkle of powdered sugar. And if you detect condescension you in fact are not imagining it. I don't much care to partake in it but it takes a better man than me to know how to approach you when your tactics of discussion beg for it with little room for civility and rationality. It's now quite known to anyone who's dealt with the likes of you that trying to engage in a discussion will soon have one falling quickly down the rabbit hole. I'll give you this, in that annoying habit, you're relentlessly damn good at it. :thumb:
November 11, 20169 yr So when you've got nothing this is the card you play? Not at all surprising considering your history, but it might be time for a new deck because you've worn the faces off of the one you've been using. You drop the mike like you've said something brilliant when its nothing of the sort, and FTN pretends he's innocent of perpetrating a negative attitude towards me when his previous post was laden with it. There are those who see right through it and know better. They see the obvious attempt to disarm by deflection. With you guys we're used to it and even now have come to expect it. If somehow by genetic nature you require ongoing friction, know that I don't, but by all means if it satisfies your soul continue to prod with hopes to keep stirring the pot. And If you're expecting a smooch on your back side, I've not the palate for bitter, and I like my waffles served up hot with a sprinkle of powdered sugar. And if you detect condescension you in fact are not imagining it. I don't much care to partake in it but it takes a better man than me to know how to approach you when your tactics of discussion beg for it with little room for civility and rationality. It's now quite known to anyone who's dealt with the likes of you that trying to engage in a discussion will soon have one falling quickly down the rabbit hole. I'll give you this, in that annoying habit, you're relentlessly damn good at it. :thumb: Good luck to you, that woes me they are picking on me attitude is childish. Noone came at you, you are just intolerant of the opposition. Don't be in the discussion if it's too rough for you because we are not patting you on the back telling you how right you are. Your not the victim but the aggressor, too blinded by your self righteousness to see it. I have no ill will toward you or your liberal friends, just don't believe in losing liberal philosophies.
November 11, 20169 yr What a hypocrite you are :lol2: You say what you want and insult when others disagree. I feel great about myself every day, and ya know what? When I don't get my way I suck it up like an adult and go to work, cause you can't always get what you want, and life's not fair sometimes. Get over it. Yeah I bet you do feel great about yourself LOL. Usually people do when their advice to others is to suck up being called an…. “idiot” “herd” & “stupid” (oh wait, and now a “hypocrite”). Or better yet, telling people if they don’t like it…. to just not read it. Sound like a guy that’s got it all together….Renaissance man
November 11, 20169 yr Yeah I bet you do feel great about yourself LOL. Usually people do when their advice to others is to suck up being called an…. “idiot” “herd” & “stupid” (oh wait, and now a “hypocrite”). Or better yet, telling people if they don’t like it…. to just not read it. Sound like a guy that’s got it all together….Renaissance man Just like being called "uneducated" because I voted for Trump. Yes, the left lost. Maybe my degree isn't so worthless to know if I don't like seeing/reading/hearing something to remove myself from that environment. Just trying to help you out because you appear to be really struggling. And what kind of snooty person are you to think you can make a judgement on someone's life based on a message board post :lol2:. I'm sure you're just like the rest of the media and left who assumed Hillary had it in the bag months ago. And just like that, you're quite wrong. My life is actually great. My wife and I are college educated, upper middle class and have just a lovely and diverse family. You really should get over yourself. You aren't better than me or anyone else on here. The difference between me and you, is in '12, I didn't sit around crying cause the person I voted for lost. I got back to my life and knew that in all reality most politicians are about the same. At least Trump isn't your typical politician. I think he'll do a fantastic job.
November 11, 20169 yr Good luck to you, that woes me they are picking on me attitude is childish. Noone came at you, you are just intolerant of the opposition. Don't be in the discussion if it's too rough for you because we are not patting you on the back telling you how right you are. Your not the victim but the aggressor, too blinded by your self righteousness to see it. I have no ill will toward you or your liberal friends, just don't believe in losing liberal philosophies. I feel your love bro. Teach me your ways of kindness and tolerance. Teach me your diplomacy. Your way is exactly the sort of sound open mindedness and civility needed to mend the divide. Those in power could probably learn a lot from you to get this world on the right track. I have been blind too long. You have opened up my eyes. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. :notworthy:
November 11, 20169 yr So when you've got nothing this is the card you play? Not at all surprising considering your history, but it might be time for a new deck because you've worn the faces off of the one you've been using. You drop the mike like you've said something brilliant when its nothing of the sort, and FTN pretends he's innocent of perpetrating a negative attitude towards me when his previous post was laden with it. There are those who see right through it and know better. They see the obvious attempt to disarm by deflection. With you guys we're used to it and even now have come to expect it. If somehow by genetic nature you require ongoing friction, know that I don't, but by all means if it satisfies your soul continue to prod with hopes to keep stirring the pot. And If you're expecting a smooch on your back side, I've not the palate for bitter, and I like my waffles served up hot with a sprinkle of powdered sugar. And if you detect condescension you in fact are not imagining it. I don't much care to partake in it but it takes a better man than me to know how to approach you when your tactics of discussion beg for it with little room for civility and rationality. It's now quite known to anyone who's dealt with the likes of you that trying to engage in a discussion will soon have one falling quickly down the rabbit hole. I'll give you this, in that annoying habit, you're relentlessly damn good at it. :thumb: Again, condescending drivel from the ivory tower. I'm sorry the truth makes you uncomfortable. It usually does those of your ilk. I've said nothing uncivil to you. Maybe take your feelings off your sleeve would help. If if you want others to be tolerant of your views perhaps you should be tolerant of theirs. I'll not engage with you anymore. I don't want this forum to shut down. Have a good evening.
November 11, 20169 yr Again, condescending drivel from the ivory tower. I'm sorry the truth makes you uncomfortable. It usually does those of your ilk. I've said nothing uncivil to you. Maybe take your feelings off your sleeve would help. If if you want others to be tolerant of your views perhaps you should be tolerant of theirs. I'll not engage with you anymore. I don't want this forum to shut down. Have a good evening. Your words are wise and the proof is in how well liked and respected you are.:thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.