November 11, 20169 yr Your words are wise and the proof is in how well liked and respected you are.:thumb: I like and respect him.
November 11, 20169 yr Has Obama said anything about the protests? Has HRC? I think their silence speaks volumes. I wish they would both publicly denounce any violence and urge any protests to remain peaceful.
November 11, 20169 yr Has Obama said anything about the protests? Has HRC? I think their silence speaks volumes. I wish they would both publicly denounce any violence and urge any protests to remain peaceful. It's hard to denounce something you helped organize.
November 11, 20169 yr Then that makes them flat out stupid for not knowing or understanding how the president is elected in this country. No sympathy for their ignorance.I included the smiley face to let everyone know I was joking.
November 11, 20169 yr I feel your love bro. Teach me your ways of kindness and tolerance. Teach me your diplomacy. Your way is exactly the sort of sound open mindedness and civility needed to mend the divide. Those in power could probably learn a lot from you to get this world on the right track. I have been blind too long. You have opened up my eyes. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. :notworthy: Hopeless
November 11, 20169 yr I like and respect him. As would anybody. What's not to like? Wise, reasonable, rational, open minded, tolerant, and fair, and just a downright pleasure.
November 11, 20169 yr You got the game that you were hoping for today, what's the problem? Carry on. Not worth the words I'm good. America will be great with or without your input. You have a chance to be involved but you attitude will keep you apart from it. We all have choices. Sincerly, I hope you have a wonderful life.
November 11, 20169 yr Carry on. Not worth the words I'm good. America will be great with or without your input. You have a chance to be involved but you attitude will keep you apart from it. We all have choices. Sincerly, I hope you have a wonderful life. You carry on now too and go fight with somebody else as we all know that you will.
November 11, 20169 yr You carry on now too and go fight with somebody else as we all know that you will. The job of saving America from sabotage is never ending.
November 11, 20169 yr You carry on now too and go fight with somebody else as we all know that you will. Guess that shows how much you know. I asked one question. What are they protesting about, a fair election? Then youtook off from there. I'm good with fighting, especially for the right reasons. You started in with your novels thinking you can word me into submission with your grandeur. Go retreat to your safe space. You show no respect so none will be given. Eat your crow. Choke on it whatever floats your boat. Your friends still love you go cry it out with them. Hillarys a crook, treasoness she lost by sane people choosing a demon over the devil. You can't handle losing because all the crap you talked before the election.. Sucks to be you. They don't riot ( protest) where I live. Dare them to bring that crap this way.
November 11, 20169 yr So when you've got nothing this is the card you play? Not at all surprising considering your history, but it might be time for a new deck because you've worn the faces off of the one you've been using. You drop the mike like you've said something brilliant when its nothing of the sort, and FTN pretends he's innocent of perpetrating a negative attitude towards me when his previous post was laden with it. There are those who see right through it and know better. They see the obvious attempt to disarm by deflection. With you guys we're used to it and even now have come to expect it. If somehow by genetic nature you require ongoing friction, know that I don't, but by all means if it satisfies your soul continue to prod with hopes to keep stirring the pot. And If you're expecting a smooch on your back side, I've not the palate for bitter, and I like my waffles served up hot with a sprinkle of powdered sugar. And if you detect condescension you in fact are not imagining it. I don't much care to partake in it but it takes a better man than me to know how to approach you when your tactics of discussion beg for it with little room for civility and rationality. It's now quite known to anyone who's dealt with the likes of you that trying to engage in a discussion will soon have one falling quickly down the rabbit hole. I'll give you this, in that annoying habit, you're relentlessly damn good at it. :thumb: B-Ball-fan I aint got a dog in this fight other than I like Fear the Nation too, but I want to call your attention to the bolded in your post. You might want to tone that back. Easy to say that stuff on a message board behind a keyboard, but not so easy face to face. Just advice for future interactions with people face to face. Now I am out, Carry on. :thumb:
November 12, 20169 yr I included the smiley face to let everyone know I was joking. Umm....here's what I'm seeing, so.... Maybe they are mad because the popular vote means nothing and they are voicing their thoughts on that?��
November 12, 20169 yr B-Ball-fan I aint got a dog in this fight other than I like Fear the Nation too, but I want to call your attention to the bolded in your post. You might want to tone that back. Easy to say that stuff on a message board behind a keyboard, but not so easy face to face. Just advice for future interactions with people face to face. Now I am out, Carry on. :thumb: So you're denying that you and your bunch relentlessly talk extreme uncompromising negative mean spirited insulting rhetoric all day everyday, but when I pop in occasionally to say my thing and/or call you out you're throwing a penalty flag? I wasn't aware that you guys owed this board. You guys play your prodding games to purposely get a rise. I shouldn't have submitted, but I spent much of the day saying that I see through it and it's not the game I care to play, and even was self aware of my own condescension and how it arives. Have at it. You might have a few birds of a feather to give the illusion that you're of sound mind but anyone with any sense at all knows your colors plain as day. You're all so mighty with your thick skin just as long as no one corners you and exposes you. You've been exposed for quite a while because you've done a mighty fine job of doing it all by yourself. You never needed any help from anyone.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.