Frankfort vs Paris thoughts predictions

pigman

If you read the post:I stated- no one was complaining and that sometimes the game must go on regardless... I agree...

I also know Coach Foley personally- no one is disrespecting him- no one accused him- don't get so defensive

Some people consider running the score up disrespectful and unsportsmanlike...Since you know Foley, you know he is quite the opposite...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people consider running the score up disrespectful and unsportsmanlike...Since you know Foley, you know he is quite the opposite...

Personally I don't know and truthfully no one knows what a person is thinking.

Only he would know that.

It was a stomping- They took it for several quarters- they were out played-

Some people call it all of that (unsportman, etc...)- I call it; the score runs up as the clock runs down. >I will retract my statement to that...

My earlier statement was not meant stating the fact of him being unsportmanslike-

And for the record Foley is a nice guy...

Frankfort will have trouble this week. they are facing the 1st of 2 Mr. Football candiates this week.Frankfort will have a hard time handling Chase Dumphord, who holds several D-1 offers. Paris has too much speed and Power. Look for this one to get ugly quick. Frankfort coaches have their hands full trying to find a way to get ast such a big and powerful o-line.

Coach B trying to get some Bulletin board material. I heard the Dumphord kid was handled by josh smith at the UK camp so he should be obsolete in this game.

I don't think your sources are holding out true- sounds a little exagerated to me. If that were true why does he have so many D1 offers from the likes of UK, UL, Auburn? He went to their camps and they are all still CHASE-ing him.

Garrad Co. W

First, its spelled Garrard County. Second, Paris ran all over Garrard last week. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Paris beat Frankfort. Frankfort should have the quickness to stay with the Greyhounds, but they have to tackle better than Garrard did.

Also, Garrard plays Frankfort on the road on September 22 so this game should dictate whether the Lions will be able to compete with the Panthers in a couple weeks.

First, its spelled Garrard County. Second, Paris ran all over Garrard last week. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Paris beat Frankfort. Frankfort should have the quickness to stay with the Greyhounds, but they have to tackle better than Garrard did.

Also, Garrard plays Frankfort on the road on September 22 so this game should dictate whether the Lions will be able to compete with the Panthers in a couple weeks.

gchs uk9- I think we debated some last week. But today we see eye to eye.(my bad on the r, that is what happens when you type too fast- but nuff of the excuses)

Goodluck to your Lions!!!

gchs uk9- I think we debated some last week. But today we see eye to eye.(my bad on the r, that is what happens when you type too fast- but nuff of the excuses)

Goodluck to your Lions!!!

Paris is very talented. I was impressed with Dumphord, but I was even more impressed with the tailback, D.L. Wilhite. He looked really solid. Plus, he's just a junior! (6'3" 210 lb) I can't imagine Frankfort competing with the size of Paris.

By the way, KyFan, Paris can name the score against Bourbon! ;)

Paris is very talented. I was impressed with Dumphord, but I was even more impressed with the tailback, D.L. Wilhite. He looked really solid. Plus, he's just a junior! (6'3" 210 lb) I can't imagine Frankfort competing with the size of Paris.

Wilhite looks good- yes I agree... Big boy, and I think he will improve by great strides, he wants this really bad and you can tell by the attitude of the whole team, THEY ARE HUNGRY FOR WINs let along a title of some kind, its been awhile since a district title and they want it...

Bourbon Co. is next week... From what I understand most of the guys from Paris and BCHS are friends, and at this point it isn't even a rival anymore. Paris owns the leading spot on the most wins in this matchup. But when not playing Paris, I am for BCHS, regardless of their underdeveloped status.

From what I have seen they have a much improved team- stronger- faster.

Sadly, Sr. starting RB Marcus Hall evidentelly is out- he had surgery on his foot.

Jr. RB D.L. Wilhite (6'4 225) is the starting RB.

A new soph. Tion Thomas that has light"n" speed. Thomas and Wilhite together are racking up much yards.

They returned their healthy QB, that was injured early last year, J.R. Trumbo.

They do return a Big Line that is in the "much improved" category.

I see a very aggressive very strong defense. Middle Linebacker Travis Angel is a Jr., he looks and works like a horse. Talking about getting some attention?!?

I think their Large Sr. class- returning 15 starters- this combination, I see determination.

They also have a "media-blitz" with many D1 colleges recruiting lineman Chase Dumphord (6'6 310). There is a lot of excitement there right now.

Overall I see Paris having an "aresenal" of athletes that can run the ball. They have a very aggresive and strong defense.

It is early in the season but we all see what happens. Just good to see Paris winning again- hope they keep it up! They have a good tradition there, hope it gets ressurected.

First his 6'4 225 then in another post he's 6'3 210... which one is it...:confused: