Frankfort vs Paris thoughts predictions

pigman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Frankfort winning this one. Im not sold on the competition Paris has been playing so far. The wins look good, but the competition looks rather weak. Paris is a good football team, but Frankfort has the edge in this one.

Ky I really don't think you want to talk about last year. If Frankfort beat you 56-14 what would've Danville have done to Paris?

You don't want to talk about last year- I have been talking about last year all week long- Have no problem talking about last year

Word on the street is that Trumbo (QB) has been out all week with Asthsma, any one know how true that may or may not be. Could that make a difference.

Didn't know Trumbo had asthsma- I know of someone on the team that does, but it isn't Trumbo.

What does last year have to do with this year anyways?

Other people keeps bring up last year game and how could someone improve on 50 points from last year... However when Danville got brought up, no one wanted to talk about that game last year-

So if different ones wanna talk last year don't pick and choose the games you won big-

So now I will propose how is FHS going to improve on the points that Danville beat them on- or even yet Franklin?

You all on here wanna dog somebody?

We shall see tonight!:thumb:

Yes both teams do have speed- However I will agree FHS is probably going to have the edge on speed- I think this will be a game for defense. Paris' ends and corners are going to have to play smart and aggresive in this game.

Other people keeps bring up last year game and how could someone improve on 50 points from last year... However when Danville got brought up, no one wanted to talk about that game last year-

So if different ones wanna talk last year don't pick and choose the games you won big-

So now I will propose how is FHS going to improve on the points that Danville beat them on- or even yet Franklin?

You all on here wanna dog somebody?

OK Frankfort beat Paris last year 56-6 right... right in the playoffs Paris got beat by (I think)NCC 53-6... does that make Frankfort 3 points better then NCC???

Franklin co is a good 3A school I don't even want predict what the score would have been if the played Paris... and the Danville game Frankfort had alot of injuries.

Why are we talking about NCC, Danville, and Franklin Co.??? Those scores are completely irrelevant to the game tonight. There's alot of talk that Paris is better this year, but tonight will be their first REAL test of the season; Let them prove themselves....I guess we shall see...Im sticking with Frankfort.

I find it interesting to see how FHS handles a team with equal amount of speed. So far they played teams far slower than them. What do you think Hip Hop?

I don't like to talk about Speed. People say Frankfort is one of the fastest teams in the state... most likely they will not play any team equal speed till they get to Danville and into the playoffs.:thumb: