Frankfort vs Paris thoughts predictions

pigman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First his 6'4 225 then in another post he's 6'3 210... which one is it...:confused:

I guessed him at 6'4, someone else guessed him at 6'3. Sounds like he is somewhere in the middle of that. Give or take a few and you still have #2, a big impressive RB, that a whole bunch of people saw last Friday night at GCHS.

If you dont have it why play right...:thumb:

You got it-

Still think it is going to be a good game- I don't see Frankfort running over Paris this year. I would rather see a hard fought battle then one that is lop-sided. Makes the game more interesting, and keeps us die-hards on the edge of our seats or cussing over the side of the fence...

An inch and 15 pounds on a running back is a little more than semantics. I know last year Paris seem to have the athletes to be better than what they were. Sure were and probably are an impressive group to look at. Sounds like they've put in alot of hard work over the offseason just hope our Panthers can compete after reading all these Paris posters.:confused:

Those seem like semantics. Let's put it this way...he'll be the most impressive runner on the field on Friday.

Are you Serious...:confused: ... Maybe you didnt see Robinson or Morgan last year. But I doubt he will be the most impressive on the field.

Yea, I seen one of em last year and one on the Wkyt news... not impressed.

Come to Paris Friday night- then we can discuss on Monday. Don't wait to watch the WKYT play of the day and don't rely on last year.

If I eat crow then I will- but don't think so, not this year.

But besides speed- we can definitely discuss who had the big sticks.