Who do Bengals miss more? Tyler, Tez, Andre, Reggie, Hue?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zampese is four games in, way too early to gauge. Guenther , however, needs to produce by year's end or he could be on hot seat. Although I think they'd move Haslett into the job, he might be better. Probably a toss up.

Zampese has been there forever. He should know everything about what this offense can and can't do. The offense has regressed so much it's hard not to place some blame on Zampese.

I'm not sold on Hue. His stint with the Raiders in the first chair didn't pan out that well. I'll bet against his current gig in the first chair also. Maybe he'll prove me wrong.

He should have NEVER taken the Browns job. More would have came along. Even Bellicheck couldn't win in Cleveland.

Zampese is four games in, way too early to gauge. Guenther , however, needs to produce by year's end or he could be on hot seat. Although I think they'd move Haslett into the job, he might be better. Probably a toss up.

Zampese has been there forever. He should know everything about what this offense can and can't do. The offense has regressed so much it's hard not to place some blame on Zampese.

Bengal is right. We are only 5 games in. I mentioned this in another thread but Grudens last year here they were a top 10 offense. Hues first year here and the Bengals finished around 20th in the league offensively and Daltons numbers were horrible. It wasn't until week 8 until Hue his first year even got the running game going. One of the reasons Hue struggled his first year was he didn't have Jones or Eifert. Which is exactly what Zampese is dealing with now not having Jones or Eifert.

So hard to talk up Hue but put down Zampese after 5 games, when Hue had troubles his first year and the offense was worst under him than Grudens last year.

I'm not sold on Hue. His stint with the Raiders in the first chair didn't pan out that well. I'll bet against his current gig in the first chair also. Maybe he'll prove me wrong.

They were on pace for the playoffs before Campbell suffered an injury. I'm thinking the new GM at the time didn't like Hue. It's not like they had any success after Gruden prior to Hue's season.

He was only their head coach for one year and went 8 and 8. Which is tied for their best record since their super bowl appearance. This year's Raiders will beat that though.

You do realize the reason he didn't return right? After his one season as the HC, Davis died and they went outside the organization and got a GM who wanted to bring in his own guy.

You do realize that I'm aware of that. I'm also aware of the fact that if that team goes 10-6 (for instance) no chance Hue is out of town. So, spare me that song and dance. I'm saying that I don't have tremendous faith in him as a HC. No more, no less.

You do realize that I'm aware of that. I'm also aware of the fact that if that team goes 10-6 (for instance) no chance Hue is out of town. So, spare me that song and dance. I'm saying that I don't have tremendous faith in him as a HC. No more, no less.

Got ya. You made it sound like he didn't do well as a HC in Oakland though. When in fact he in his one season had them on the right track and trending upward. It's not like he took over a good team.

He very well may prove he is not a good HC. However I think his one full year was not bad at all considering what he took over. Now with the Browns they showed they were in full rebuild mode right now. So we will have a better answer in year 3 in Cleveleand.

Got ya. You made it sound like he didn't do well as a HC in Oakland though. When in fact he in his one season had them on the right track and trending upward. It's not like he took over a good team.

He very well may prove he is not a good HC. However I think his one full year was not bad at all considering what he took over. Now with the Browns they showed they were in full rebuild mode right now. So we will have a better answer in year 3 in Cleveleand.

With what he gave up in the draft (or should I say passed on) and then named RG3 the QB, I have zero faith in him as a head coach. It is what it is. Now maybe that shouldn't be all in his lap, but ultimately the decisions made there are on his ledger.

With what he gave up in the draft (or should I say passed on) and then named RG3 the QB, I have zero faith in him as a head coach. It is what it is. Now maybe that shouldn't be all in his lap, but ultimately the decisions made there are on his ledger.

I am more interested in how much say he had in that draft and what not. They have a GM and also I believe that Money Ball guy who is trying football now. So I wouldn't be surprised if the money Ball guy had more say in the trading that pick to get more draft picks.