Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do Bengals miss more? Tyler, Tez, Andre, Reggie, Hue?

Featured Replies

I am more interested in how much say he had in that draft and what not. They have a GM and also I believe that Money Ball guy who is trying football now. So I wouldn't be surprised if the money Ball guy had more say in the trading that pick to get more draft picks.
Perhaps, but I'd hope that the HC would say, "we need to draft one of the QBs at the top of the draft". Of course they have been awful at that very thing over a span of years, but surely he has that type of input, or I'd assume he'd forego taking the reins in Cleveland. I know I wouldn't have taken that job without a significant say in personnel.
  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps, but I'd hope that the HC would say, "we need to draft one of the QBs at the top of the draft". Of course they have been awful at that very thing over a span of years, but surely he has that type of input, or I'd assume he'd forego taking the reins in Cleveland. I know I wouldn't have taken that job without a significant say in personnel.

 

Agreed but I believe the money Ball guy was hired after he took the job. It would have been interesting what qb they would have taken. They could have still messed it up if they took Goff, since we still have no idea on him.

This argument can go for eternity with what ifs. I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong if in 3 seasons that the Browns are a playoff team. Until then, I'm not sold on Hue.

This argument can go for eternity with what ifs. I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong if in 3 seasons that the Browns are a playoff team. Until then, I'm not sold on Hue.

 

Don't get me wrong I am not saying he definitely will be good. Just saying he wasn't off to a bad start as a HC his one year and probably should have kept his job because he had them improving after one season.

Bengals miss Tyler A LOT...

 

Is anyone else like me and think he won't play at all this year? He just seems to be the slowest healer in NFL history to me...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.