Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What food item are you confident you could eat more of than any other BGPer?

Featured Replies

Meatloaf...don't even try to hang with me on this

 

Pineapple...I ate an entire pineapple at the Dole Plantation in a matter of minutes (minus core and peel)

 

Polish Kielbasa...fried, grilled, boiled, grilled...I'm killing it

 

Bacon...if it's crispy I'm not getting beat.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vienna Sausages

Potted Meat

 

Wow, if you eat more than one serving of either, you definitely got me beat.

Shrimp for me. Not fried, though, just the boiled or steamed. I don't think I can get full on shrimp.

Laha's or White Castles.

 

The year I did Ironman I put down 12 WC's on several occasions.

 

I'm my youth I downed 21 white castles, lost a bet. My buddy did 22. It was unfair though. I was sober and he was drunk.

 

If I get a Crave Case in front of me, it's not a big deal to eat well over a dozen just grazing around....I haven't really tried hard, but I would guess I'm good for about 15 - 18 without a blink.

 

Once ate 112 deep fried shrimp at Ponderosa on the all you can eat plate...only reason was the other guy only could eat 111...so @TAC the term "rubber butthole" is not foreign to me...

 

Jaws Chestnut is just downright impressive....

It would be easier to list the food I couldn't eat more than a BGP.

 

And @Randy Parker, no way you could eat more cereal than me. I could eat Captain Crunch forever.

Vienna Sausages

Potted Meat

 

Ick.

Double ick.

 

You could eat one spoonful of potted meat and beat me.

I challenged the biggest guy in the dorm back in the day (he was about 320, I was about 140) to a McDonald's cheeseburger-eating contest. He ate 8, I ate 9. Took me about 10 minutes to put him down.

Ick.

Double ick.

 

You could eat one spoonful of potted meat and beat me.

Ditto

Ick.

Double ick.

 

You could eat one spoonful of potted meat and beat me.

 

Goes great with eggs, a poor man's corn beef hash if you will

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.