Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What food item are you confident you could eat more of than any other BGPer?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 95
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hershey's Kisses

Cantaloupe

Blackberries

Steamed asparagus

Radishes

Hummus

I'd like to challenge @rockmom to a steamed asparagus contest please.

 

Bring it on!

Coneys or ribs.

The skyline in Louisville used to have a 10 coney challenge. Basically, you eat 10, you get your picture on the wall. I manned up and did it one day, and It was significantly harder than I thought it was going to be. I was STUFFED. I was pushing 250 back then too.

 

The "champ" on the wall ate 19.

Strombolis from Pasquales in Maysville.

 

On the coney thing; a guy my brother works with knocked out 10 and 2 handfuls of grippoes bbq. Quite impressive.

 

The most white castles I ever put down was 10 sober.

Coneys and chicken wings for me.

 

10 coneys in 6 minutes

10 blazin wings in 3 minutes (halftime at a Xavier game). I was hurting for days.

The skyline in Louisville used to have a 10 coney challenge. Basically' date=' you eat 10, you get your picture on the wall. I manned up and did it one day, and It was significantly harder than I thought it was going to be. I was STUFFED. I was pushing 250 back then too. The "champ" on the wall ate 19.[/quote']

 

I've never tried to max out, the most coneys I've taken out in one setting is 3 foot longs, when Goldstar had them. 10 would be in my wheelhouse I bet though.

attachment.php?attachmentid=56733

 

Haha.. I went to Pinapple Willies last month and demolished "a pound of ribs." I wanted another but didn't want to face the wife.

Vienna Sausages

Potted Meat

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.