Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What food item are you confident you could eat more of than any other BGPer?

Featured Replies

You are on a mission? I bet you have a high metabolism and are thin as a rail.

 

Hmmm...wish that were true... but not exactly.

 

I was a pudgy kid and a chubby young adult, and by 40 I finally got myself to average weight after being diagnosed with diabetes, with diet and exercise along with the help of oral diabetic medication.

 

At 51 for the sake of my kidney's, I was switched to insulin injections which metabolized in my system differently making me instantly gain 30 pounds in a matter of two months with no significant change in my diet. Trying now to be consistent with diet and exercise in getting rid of the extra pounds, but they came on much quicker than they seem to be leaving now with my metabolism being out of whack.

 

Though down to the core I've always been a binge eater, just as serious as an alcoholic, and no doubt the reason that I am diabetic, and though it's a constant battle where I fail far too regularly, the scare of the disease has me at least being way more conscious about keeping cool than before I was diagnosed.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The answer to the thread question, for me, is Corn on the Cob. I've knocked out more than 10 on several occasions.

 

I think I could hang with you on this...one of my favorite times of the year is when fresh corn is available.

You haven't been to Taco Bell in a minute, have you?

 

You have no idea the level of accuracy of this statement....

Dixie Highway location? That place was a good time after a night on the town.

 

Yes! Before I got into a gripe with the regional manager over something one time.

 

And as far as my last paragraph and my questions. Signs my surgery about 2 months ago, I will never ever be able to vomite again.

 

On a side note, this week I had my first taste of alcohol in about 3 years, there are some Crystal Palace fans coming to the match with FCC who want to have a drinking competition with a few of us, with vomiting being when you are out. I'm not going to take the challenge, but if I did, I'd get sick, but I'd never vomite. :)

I will say this was probably 15 years ago so not sure they had anything over $2 at the time. Today you could probably get 20 large drinks. With as much ice they put in them, maybe 2 20oz bottles.

 

That's one of my biggest peeves at a drive through. If you don't tell them light ice you don't get more than 8 ounces of actual drink no matter how big of a cup you buy! The exception is McDonalds Ice Tea. It for some reason melts every bit of the ice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.