Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What food item are you confident you could eat more of than any other BGPer?

Featured Replies

No bag of assorted chocolate fun size candy bars is too big, I could eat them until there is no tomorrow. If I tell myself while buying a bag that I will make them last, I am only lying to myself. Once the bag has been opened, it's all over. Same with chocolate brownies or M&M's, or Ice cream. Anything chocolate, there's no stopping me until I have killed every last bit of it. It's super dangerous if I pass a discount table soon after a chocolate holiday like Easter, or Valentine's Day.

 

Once I enter the crunch zone it's all over. Nuts, pretzels, potato chips, corn chips, veggie chips, tortilla chips, bean chips, snack crackers like Cheez-its, trail mixes, sesame sticks, chex mix, even pork rinds. Same deal as with chocolate, once the bag or box has been opened I will devour the entire contents no matter the amount.

 

I've never tried to see how many White Castles or Cheesy Coneys that I could eat but no number seems too large if a huge plate of them were laid out in front of me. I'll kill them quick too. To be realistic I set limits when I buy them, but no matter how many I get they're gone in a heartbeat, and I know that any more would be gone quickly as well. I don't kinda sorta nibble away at them. When I go at it, it's woof city.

 

Cherries. No matter how big of a bag I buy I will eat them all in one sitting.

 

Once I've started eating Spinach Artichoke Dip I cannot stop.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love Spam as well, but has gotten quite expensive since they changed the can where you had to roll it open with a key or something to get it out

I think they have since outlawed it, but hillbilly bologna(fried) good as well.

 

Didn't say I loved it; just that it was infinitely better than potted meat.:thumb:

142 wings from Hooters in a single sitting.

 

Have a shirt to prove it.

 

So far you are in the lead....I hope they took your picture with sauce mouth surrounded by lots of hooters and hung it on the wall....

 

Impressed to say the least....everything is bigger at Hooters

Shrimp

 

I'd like to think I could make a run at someone with shrimp as well.

So far you are in the lead....I hope they took your picture with sauce mouth surrounded by lots of hooters and hung it on the wall....

 

Impressed to say the least....[/b]everything is bigger at Hooters[/b]

 

Not their wings. Tiny and worse wings in town. @JCVD should get a lot more than a picture hung on the wall for eating those things.

Not their wings. Tiny and worse wings in town. @JCVD should get a lot more than a picture hung on the wall for eating those things.

 

Got a shirt signed by all the girls working that day. Went to Baskin Robbin afterwards. Surprisingly had no stomach issues afterwards.

Back in the day at Perkins they had an all you can eat pancakes at times, my record was 27! Lol!

 

But what are we talking about here? Eating until you vomite? If yes, then I can eat and or drink anything non-stop now and I'll be the last one to vomite ;)

A friend of mine and myself back when we were in our early 20's both decided to try the Big Mac challenge. They were running a promotion at the time that Big Mac's were .79 cents. He ate 13 and I had 7.

 

The lady next to us got up and grabbed her kid and mumbled "You guys are disgusting" to us as she walked out the door!:laugh:

A friend of mine and myself back when we were in our early 20's both decided to try the Big Mac challenge. They were running a promotion at the time that Big Mac's were .79 cents. He ate 13 and I had 7.

 

The lady next to us got up and grabbed her kid and mumbled "You guys are disgusting" to us as she walked out the door!:laugh:

 

Reminds me of a buddy from high school. He would take an entire McDonald's cheese burger and put it his mouth and chew it. I think he did Big Macs in 3 bites.

Reminds me of a buddy from high school. He would take an entire McDonald's cheese burger and put it his mouth and chew it. I think he did Big Macs in 3 bites.

 

My friend group did the same, except with Waffle House waffles. One bite or find a new breakfast group.

Back in the day at Perkins they had an all you can eat pancakes at times, my record was 27! Lol!

 

But what are we talking about here? Eating until you vomite? If yes, then I can eat and or drink anything non-stop now and I'll be the last one to vomite ;)

 

Nope. No reversals or you are out....during or immediately after is considered a reversal

Bet a friend once he couldn't eat $40 at Taco Bell. He could order anything he wanted but had to be over $40. Didn't come close.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.