Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What food item are you confident you could eat more of than any other BGPer?

Featured Replies

Cottage Cheese

Cranberry Sauce

Fruity Pebbles

Pralines

  • Replies 95
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goes great with eggs, a poor man's corn beef hash if you will

 

Blech.

 

Spam is infinitely better.

Before answering, keep in mind that Fat Jason is a BGPer.

 

I'm going with cereal.

 

What say you?

 

When I was a teenager and as long as it wasn't wrestling season, my parents bought 12 to 14 boxes of cereal at the beginning of the month. My dad ate one or two (Captain Crunch) and I pretty much ate the rest.

 

The old metabolism is a bit different now.

Swedish fish

Crab legs

Crawfish

 

Dad always told me I had a cast iron stomach and a rubber butt hole.

 

:laugh:

Pepperoni. I eat it by the stick, not the slice.

Pepperoni. I eat it by the stick, not the slice.

 

I do the same thing with chorizo.

Haribo Gummi Brears

Haribo Cherries

Haribo Cokes

Haribo Frogs

Haribo Peach Rings

Haribo Smurfs

 

"Haribo macht kinder froh".

Prove it.

 

It can be arranged. Are you challenging? I really like LemonHeads.

142 wings from Hooters in a single sitting.

 

Have a shirt to prove it.

Blech.

 

Spam is infinitely better.

 

Love Spam as well, but has gotten quite expensive since they changed the can where you had to roll it open with a key or something to get it out

I think they have since outlawed it, but hillbilly bologna(fried) good as well.

It can be arranged. Are you challenging? I really like LemonHeads.

 

I hate lemonheads.

I hate lemonheads.

 

You may have had a chance with those. :D

Before I was on my diet, spaghetti.

I doubt I could eat more than anyone but I could put down a Chipotle burrito faster than anyone.

Olives.

 

Grippos.

 

Ice cream.

 

If I've been drinking, I'm confident that I could beat anyone in any eating challenge. I put food away when I'm under the influence.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.