Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

USA men's Basketball 119-62 over China

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That French gymnasts injury. :eek:

I missed it! What happened?

 

Leg snapped as he came down from his vault. It was gross.

I accidently watched it on Twitter, don't want to see it now more.

Glad that I didn't see it.

 

It is a gruesome injury. I was impressed by his stoicism, though. I think you'd have had to stick a sock in my mouth to quiet me.

Katinka Hosszu was unreal in the 400 medley, absolutely crushed the World Record.

I love watching Walsh-Jennings

Katinka Hosszu was unreal in the 400 medley, absolutely crushed the World Record.

That was something else. I'll admit that the word "juice" went through my head---because she was so far ahead.

That was something else. I'll admit that the word "juice" went through my head---because she was so far ahead.

 

And because she looked like a man.

And because she looked like a man.

 

And her husband looked like he could be on the psycho side :lol2:

I really hope the Dutch woman bike road racer is okay. She took a terrible spill a few minutes ago and I fear she may have broke her neck from the look of it.

I really hope the Dutch woman bike road racer is okay. She took a terrible spill a few minutes ago and I fear she may have broke her neck from the look of it.

I saw that. Looked bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.